• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bright future for the Cowboys

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After years(decade's) of perhaps the worst GM in the NFL, the Cowboys are transitioning to one of the best. The job that Stephen has done the last 5 years in not only turning around their drafting, but in getting their horrible cap troubles to a good place has been amazing. This year's FA season looks to be no different. The Cowboys were interested in Chase Daniel($7 million per?!?!) and Lamar Miller($26 million??), but wisely passed on the foolish deals they signed. I think the Cowboys will be back to contending for Super Bowls for the next decade

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After years(decade's) of perhaps the worst GM in the NFL, the Cowboys are transitioning to one of the best. The job that Stephen has done the last 5 years in not only turning around their drafting, but in getting their horrible cap troubles to a good place has been amazing. This year's FA season looks to be no different. The Cowboys were interested in Chase Daniel($7 million per?!?!) and Lamar Miller($26 million??), but wisely passed on the foolish deals they signed. I think the Cowboys will be back to contending for Super Bowls for the next decade

I guess with the cap increase some teams are willing to pay for stupid contracts. It appears the Osweiler contract w the Texans may be a worse one than Seattle paid Matt Flynn? We shall see, I guess. Im glad Stephen isn't giving away bad contracts just to do so

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess with the cap increase some teams are willing to pay for stupid contracts. It appears the Osweiler contract w the Texans may be a worse one than Seattle paid Matt Flynn? We shall see, I guess. Im glad Stephen isn't giving away bad contracts just to do so
$70 million for Brock LMAO? Insane. Yep, if Jerry were still unchecked, the Cowboys would have already extended everyone on the roster over 35 for an additional 4 years to clear cap space(while eating up the future), signed Mario Williams, Lamar Miller, JPP and Leotis McKelvin, and would be saying goodbye to their students OL in a couple of years when they'd have $40 million in dead money and Johnny Football at QB.....

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk, we still need to find a young qb to replace romo. standing pat and not over spending is a smart move. this fa class sux, just like all the ones before it have sucked. being wise now means we can extend Martin and Frederick among others. if these players were that great they would have been franchised. these teams are signing good players as if they are elite.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$70 million for Brock LMAO? Insane. Yep, if Jerry were still unchecked, the Cowboys would have already extended everyone on the roster over 35 for an additional 4 years to clear cap space(while eating up the future), signed Mario Williams, Lamar Miller, JPP and Leotis McKelvin, and would be saying goodbye to their students OL in a couple of years when they'd have $40 million in dead money and Johnny Football at QB.....
This likely will be a disaster for the texans.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea Jacksonville had what 80 million wth no wonder they have sucked for so long

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk, we still need to find a young qb to replace romo. standing pat and not over spending is a smart move. this fa class sux, just like all the ones before it have sucked. being wise now means we can extend Martin and Frederick among others. if these players were that great they would have been franchised. these teams are signing good players as if they are elite.
Yeah it sucked so bad last year for Denver....ohh wait

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Jerry is still GM. :(

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love your optimism UK. I agree things have been getting better almost like a real professional football team. But Jerry still must be held in check. He was so hot for JF not that long ago so he still has that vision problem.