• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shocking turn of events.

Golden boy Tom Brady is now synonymous with Lance Armstrong; amongst the most disgraced athletes ever.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I may if any of those accusations were founded? Filming wasn't and still isn't illegal. Filming from a certain location and snubbing the commish are. Do you really think Brady cared what location the film/picks came from? Do you really think BB was running around the locker room snickering about how he snubbed Roger and filmed from the unaurhorized spot? Even if he did what was TB supposed to do?
The head set stuff is crap. It happens in the majority of stadiums and is only an issue when it has to do with NE amazingly home or away. The NFL said it was there fault. Let it go.
Just like borderline illegal plays. They were legal. Give it a rest.
I understand the hatred by many because BB plays chess while others play checkers. Sucks to be good at checkers only.
OBTW the accusations of searching locker rooms and hotels is smart. Not illegal. If you're dumb enough to leave play books, tablets, strategies around for your opponents shame on you. If this was the case and others knew the game of chess why not play a little deception on NE and leave some false info laying around? If it was a concern that's exactly what BB would do. He'd likely wallpaper the entire locker room with bogus plays just to piss people off.

Well unfortunately for the Pats and Brady, this is not a chess game, and if it were, they'd cheat at that too.
But it's an NFL game and they broke the rules on purpose to give themselves an advantage....I'm sure they got away with it a bunch, so don't cry now that they finally got caught red handed....
Own it like a man, maybe Tommy boy will catch on and do it too...:tsk:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ butthurt Patriots fan that once they run out of logical arguments to defend Tom Brady....they start rainbowing posts in multiple threads. hahahahahahaha Jimmies be rustled

ImagineGorilla.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ butthurt Patriots fan that once they run out of logical arguments to defend Tom Brady....they start rainbowing posts in multiple threads. hahahahahahaha Jimmies be rustled

View attachment 112426
Mainly bs stickers which is quite fitting considering the quality of your posts. Then again with your homosexual avi's you've had rainbows are fitting as well.:hippie:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mainly bs stickers which is quite fitting considering the quality of your posts. Then again with your homosexual avi's you've had rainbows are fitting as well.:hippie:

weak sauce, your shit is weak sauce. I know that this Tom Brady thing has got you all in a tizzy, but try and come up with something better than your run of the mill "you're a homo" comebacks.

You got owned, your jimmies got rustled and now you want to play tummy sticks like a poofter.

hahahahahahahaha

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fits perfectly into the current political climate. We got a game show host going up against a prima donna who doesn't even understand the law (or just doesn't think it applies to her) for the most important political position in the country. Why not have a guy who's basically gotten the best out of CBA's (when most of the other guys got screwed) take his case to the SCOTUS which has just lost a conservative maverick and we're in an appointment crisis. Hopefully there's some way to get a TMZ twist on this with some recovered photos on that cell phone with him and Ben's nanny!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak sauce, your shit is weak sauce. I know that this Tom Brady thing has got you all in a tizzy, but try and come up with something better than your run of the mill "you're a homo" comebacks.

You got owned, your jimmies got rustled and now you want to play tummy sticks like a poofter.

hahahahahahahaha

There's simply nothing more fheg than trying to claim that after you hung around the NFL folder the entire season shitting on the Pats you didn't watch the SB. Talk about rustled. You can't even bring yourself to admit that your eyes witnessed it.

butler.jpg

Now you're stuck rooting for the Pats under Jimmy G.

...and WE'RE rustled. Lol!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he was found liable in a civil trial but that's it.....Of course even the dog and cat knows he was guilty, the prosecutors were just too stupid to prove it !!!

Damn glove!!! Biggest mistake in that trial!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take this... Still like the Seahwaks one a lot better when they are watching the Super Bowl..

"Beast Mode, Beast Mode, Beast Mode,.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Dude, we still hear about the butt hurt from 2005...... so I won't even comment.

:lol: