• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why don't you explain it to me?

Rock needs a few minutes.

First he needs to breastfeed the kids then he's going to pack a fresh bowl.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think that I, of all people, would have seen that movie...I need to make that a priority.
Read plenty about the Mothman when I was a kid, total UFO nut at the time...even went to see J Allen Hynek speak on the topic at Northwestern.

I thought maybe you were implying Kate B was in that one, but IMDB says no...

No Kate wasn't in it, but you were!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose. But I'm particular. I don't get all worked up over just any hoor.
I'm just giving you shit. She's not the most gorgeous woman in the world, I know, but she's well put together. I'm an undeniable boob guy.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock needs a few minutes.

First he needs to breastfeed the kids then he's going to pack a fresh bowl.
My buddy asked me a couple of weeks ago "do you want a deal on something i offer only a few people?"

Little tiny popcorn buds that fall to the bottom of a pound. Not shake, just not big pretty buds.

"Everyone i deal with only wants the big, pretty buds. I use this to make oil or roll joints, but I'll sell you the teeny buds instead to save some cash."

Just got an ounce of whitestar kush for 150 bux. I was paying 160 a half for the same buds, just prettier. My shit goes in the grinder anyway.

Reactions: BUD

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy asked me a couple of weeks ago "do you want a deal on something i offer only a few people?"

Little tiny popcorn buds that fall to the bottom of a pound. Not shake, just not big pretty buds.

"Everyone i deal with only wants the big, pretty buds. I use this to make oil or roll joints, but I'll sell you the teeny buds instead to save some cash."

Just got an ounce of whitestar kush for 150 bux. I was paying 160 a half for the same buds, just prettier. My shit goes in the grinder anyway.

Grinder-bowl-lungs :doobs:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the guy with Autism outsmarted you on this one...

That's like saying why doesn't a ref penalize himself when a player holds in front of him:doh:

outsmarted me? He said that the Brady phone coming up missing didn't mean anything. You're a dumb ass.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the destroyed cell phone would qualify as an indirect admission of guilt.......

Otherwise, why would he destroy it????

:yes:
Really? This hasn't been discussed enough over the last 18 months?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he did. Why wouldn't he? It's the dream of every commish to set up an elaborate trap to take down the face of their league and one of the greatest players his sport has ever seen. Most commissioners try this with their most popular players eventually. Happens all the time. Jordan, Gretzky, Montana, Jeter, etc... It's a long list of popular players that league commissioners have taken down for no reason. Wink.
The difference here is this commish has an ego the size of Texas, was pressured by the owners, been getting his ass kicked with other judgements being over turned. This was and still should be if anything a $25K fine for manipulating equipment.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you a but the U.S. judicial system and NFL punishments are completely unrelated.

And there is no law in place that makes it illegal to deflate a ball.

An employer can have rules that supersede the law. Do you really think a U.S. court has to hear every case of every punished employee and that a guilty verdict must be handed down before a punishment can be handed out? Do you really believe this? Really?

And since you already admitted the "deflator" thing is ridiculous..... why are you even still arguing about this?
This is a labor dispute and as such does and has gone to court.
As far as evidence, without it, it's an accusation nothing more nothing less.
Thus when and if Brady decides to sue the NFL for defamation of charachter he has a strong case.