• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Commence defcon 5 meltdown mode.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd also bet Kugler knew about it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tellin you guys, someone left their recorder sitting there real close to where they were gonna be sitting.....

My guess is that it was Dirk. Or how about Tom Shatel??? He is the one who left the Press Conference early.........where did he go????

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tellin you guys, someone left their recorder sitting there real close to where they were gonna be sitting.....

My guess is that it was Dirk. Or how about Tom Shatel??? He is the one who left the Press Conference early.........where did he go????

The_Phone_Message.jpg

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No guys. That was sharpe's mic. That was a hot mic. You can hear him moving it around and then at the end he speaks directly into the mic.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmaooooooooooo

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck said he had heard of the tape. From who and when? Chuck, I think you may have some tough questions to answer. Or should I call you.. THE TIPSTER.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go hire nick Saban!! Nebraska can afford all these new facilities go hire a football coach now!! Pony up the dough

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benning said the only ppl who knew of its existence were media. It very well could be a prominent media member. Leads me to ask how the fuck chuck knew about it. His bro is in media, so that might explain it. Ur bro come into a good amount of cash recently?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious to know what your guys' thoughts are on your president not making an immediate or at least a quick announcement/decision on this? Obviously, this isn't something you take lightly and obviously you aren't going to rush to conclusion on things since we are talking about the future of a program and peoples livelihoods. but, in your opinions, do you think that he should have had a decision made of either standing behind Bo 100% or not before he spoke to media? His comments made it sound like this decision may be prolonged and the longer this goes without an answer to the fans the worse it gets.

Curious to know your thoughts.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious to know what your guys' thoughts are on your president not making an immediate or at least a quick announcement/decision on this? Obviously, this isn't something you take lightly and obviously you aren't going to rush to conclusion on things since we are talking about the future of a program and peoples livelihoods. but, in your opinions, do you think that he should have had a decision made of either standing behind Bo 100% or not before he spoke to media? His comments made it sound like this decision may be prolonged and the longer this goes without an answer to the fans the worse it gets.

Curious to know your thoughts.

beings that the story went public at 5:05 (after typical office hours) i think we can assume that they want to meet about it when everyone who has a part in the decision can be there. delaying it until 10 am tomorrow or whatever isn't that big of a deal to me. also, i think they want to gauge the reaction to it as well.

on that note, the "Keep Bo Pelini" Facebook page has over 12k likes already.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beings that the story went public at 5:05 (after typical office hours) i think we can assume that they want to meet about it when everyone who has a part in the decision can be there. delaying it until 10 am tomorrow or whatever isn't that big of a deal to me. also, i think they want to gauge the reaction to it as well.

on that note, the "Keep Bo Pelini" Facebook page has over 12k likes already.

Bo actually getting support bc of this incident bc of how it was considered a bitch move

It's about 50-50 from what I've seen on board or blog site

Lol maybe this might help him stay

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be someone very close personally to Bo, or someone that works for the AD like a tech that had let a mic on record, no way Bo wouldn't mutter any of this within earshot of any sleazy reporter. Only 2 or 3 people were around him when this went down. Who knows even if this shitbag tried to blackmail the AD or Bo with this stuff?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably true. I bet he knows who it was since there were so few people in the room. IMO, total bitch move by whoever did it as it was 2 years ago. Real bush league.

As the President saying what he said, if it did happen after office hours, why not wait to say anything until everyone has met yesterday. Feel like what he said, his comments made this thing take several turns. Wait until everyone has met then make your decision. But gotta make it quickly.

So if they meet at 10AM tomorrow, is there a chance that tomorrow afternoon Bo will not be the HC at Nebraska?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What game was it that he got completely reprimanded for his outburst? Was it the second VT game or the Texas AM game? Don't think Bo has ever been the same since the second VT game you guys played.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story that goes nation wide on this gives no insight at all as to what he's mother fucking, and that's just as bad as taking it out of context and paraphrasing badly. Its funny that all these non Husker fans come unglued over this for the only reason as it's a great opportunity to troll.

I cuss all day everyday, i bet I don't go more than 30 seconds at a time without motherfucking someone while I'm driving. Not the first time a HC has used some bad words and got super pissed off at a reporter. Spurrier got one fired. This secret convo took place literally 1 min after a reporter almost got knocked the fuck out. Give me a break

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly whoever had this audio was just waiting for the right time to make the case against Bo even bigger. It's just not a big fucking deal in my opinion. I know I'm alone on that but it's just what I think
There are a lot of reasons they might hold on to the tape. Although my question for you is if it would be a big deal had this been recorded this past Saturday? Because you better bet your sweet ass that this kind of stuff goes on daily.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Referring to the cfb thread in terms of trolls