• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Commence defcon 5 meltdown mode.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It went national like 5 mins after deadspin posted it. The article had 100k views in under an hour. Every major network is running it. PR disaster.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what would happen now if I came forward and claimed that I made that audio and it's fake

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It went national like 5 mins after deadspin posted it. The article had 100k views in under an hour. Every major network is running it. PR disaster.

You know what Bo would say to of all this!

:nod: He's got a whole bag of em ready to go

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about releasing the "Bo and his Cats" pics to main stream, that be funny.

Wolf Blitzer would be all over that

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what would happen now if I came forward and claimed that I made that audio and it's fake

You would want to have a good plan on how you planned to get out of Lincoln asap, once into iowa they would have banners up for you and a parade

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all I saw that was reported:

“I want to sincerely apologize for my comments from two years ago which became public today," Pelini said. "I take full responsibility for these comments. They were spoken in a private room following the Ohio State game. I was venting following a series of emotional events which led to this moment.

"That being said, these comments are in no way indicative of my true feelings. I love it here in Nebraska and feel fortunate to be associated with such a great University and fan base. I again apologize to anyone whom I have offended.”

Perlman disappointed; Pelini apologizes as officials consider what to do : Latest Husker News

So.......
Huskers for champz now?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been trending all day. I can tell you one thing: Nebraska is still nationally relevant. If you had any doubt about that, today eased that concern.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all knew Bo had this attitude towards the Media and Fans. And especially had them during the week that this recording took place. Just because we have a recording confirming our beliefs, it's all of a sudden a big deal? The team's performances vs any team with a pulse is much more detrimental than this.

I just wish Bo would have made reference to Shatel's studdering in his outburst. Would have been much more funny.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all knew Bo had this attitude towards the Media and Fans. And especially had them during the week that this recording took place. Just because we have a recording confirming our beliefs, it's all of a sudden a big deal? The team's performances vs any team with a pulse is much more detrimental than this.

I just wish Bo would have made reference to Shatel's studdering in his outburst. Would have been much more funny.

the dude has his back against a wall ---any words that come out of his mouth will be D-fense if

wither its his strong point or not :laugh3:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go back and watch that presser you can see where Shatel walks out.....

Bo is just glaring over at the door towards him. Then he lashes out at Dirk seconds later and tells him he's done with him.

2 minutes later........

"THAT GUY IS A PIECE OF SHIT.......WHAT? WORLD HERALD? TOM SHATEL, FUCK HIM TOO. THAT'S WHAT I'D SAY TO HIM. HE WANTS TO FUCKING WALK OUT ON MY PRESS CONFERENCE I SAY GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.....I'M DONE WITH YOU MOTHER FUCKER."

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's not shocking at all. It's just that it's in print that people are butthurt.

The contempt for the fans and media goes back to 2009 with him holding back the blackshirts. The media kept asking him about them and it was message board fodder for the fans. That's when he went on his rant about the blackshirts following the Texas Tech game.

"Quit worrying about the Blackshirts. Get over it," coach Bo Pelini said. "We didn't play well enough. It had nothing to do with Blackshirts or yellow shirts or white shirts, or whatever the hell it is.

"We got our butts kicked. It's not about Blackshirts. It's about executing on game day when we're out there in red and white, and we didn't do that."

Is It Time for the Black Shirt Tradition To Die? - Corn Nation

Funny thing is it's 5 years later and the same issues exist. :lol:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way Bo's get out of this, he's done here. It's not right the way it's gone down, it's been a nightmare since Sat. I hope the new AD knows what the fuck he's doing going forward. The story is on the msn front page now courtesy of BRR. Bo will be lucky to see the end of the week

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking about starting a Facebook Group called "Let's Find the Person Who Released the Bo Audio -- Fuck'em"

You guys think I'll get any followers?