• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braylon Edwards 2011

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess that solves the VD twitter dilemma

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like Edwards. I hope things work out for him here.

Agreed!

His window of opportunity is now down to two games. I don't see us tendering him a contract based on what he has done thus far and with Harbaugh's comments lingering it seems as if the deck is not stacked in his favor.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Braylon was one of the free agents I was most excited about in the preseason, and I really thought he was going to clearly take over as the #1 WR and put up numbers like in his Cleveland days. On the Jets he wasn't the 1st option Santonio Holmes was.

But for some reason it's not working out, and he may be the biggest free agent disappointment so far.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braylon was one of the free agents I was most excited about in the preseason, and I really thought he was going to clearly take over as the #1 WR and put up numbers like in his Cleveland days. On the Jets he wasn't the 1st option Santonio Holmes was.

But for some reason it's not working out, and he may be the biggest free agent disappointment so far.

I don't think he has been 100% all year. You can see it when he plays that something isn't right.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he does nothing in the next two games but magically shows up big in the playoffs, we'd likely try to re-sign. He flashed a lot early, but looked terrible in the last game played. Think we'd be crazy activating Swain over him in the playoffs no matter what happens the next two weeks.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think he has been 100% all year. You can see it when he plays that something isn't right.

I agree, something seemingly beyond an injury. I took it as disappointment at the way this season has unfolded.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he does nothing in the next two games but magically shows up big in the playoffs, we'd likely try to re-sign. He flashed a lot early, but looked terrible in the last game played. Think we'd be crazy activating Swain over him in the playoffs no matter what happens the next two weeks.

Agreed!