• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bray Wyatt Face Turn

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Bray will break away from the Wyatt family and turn face. This is a horrible idea IMO. Harper and Rowan are great as his creepy followers, but I can't see either standing alone as legit heels or being quite the interesting tag team without Bray.

A face turn for Bray without his followers would seem odd. He nails the Cult Leader thing and cult leaders aren't really known for shunning their sheep.

Anyone see this working?

dcten

Riot Nrrd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt is already a face. People sway and sing along to his entrance, he gets cheered more than he gets booed, and aside from cheap outside interference, he doesn't even break rules (what rules?) in the ring. The only thing that makes him a heel is that he's been pitted against other faces.

As for Harper and Rowan, I actually think they could do well individually (Harper moreso than Rowan). Harper has that crazy Bruiser Brody look, they might as well try to run with it. Maybe even hit people over the head with it and show some old Brody matches on the network (he's gotta be in their library somewhere).

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw his little video about letting Harper off on his own and Harper actually spoke for himself, I figured something was up. Cant see Wyatt teaming with Cena and Ambrose the next three weeks against the authority though.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Might as well. They've already fucked up the act anyway. The Wyatts were the most original, interesting, and hottest act to come along in ages and in typical WWE fashion, they completely fuck it up.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bad has the WWE messed this up already? Now they're going to mess it up even more. I think I'm going to start watching TNA more often :L

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Family was one of the things that worked right off the bat. Just don't see it working for all 3 guys.

Bray could get even more love fighting against the Authority, but why would he? He's shown next to no real interest in a championship belt (odd for a wrestler, lol). I suppose HHH could try to send him to do his dirty work and he could revolt.