• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braun suspended rest of season (whoopedy doo) and Rays cut lead to .5 game

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
88.4 between 2001 ans 2006

thats decent, yes

2007-2012 = 105.7 for brady

he evolved as a passer but the team focus on defense obviously did not help much until the last year or 2

So Brady was along for the ride when they were winning championships.

Got it.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a joke

Red Sirens go off anytime you wanna put a Boston player in the class of a Yankee

:laugh3::laugh3:

"Don't you ever, EVER, compare a shitty Red Sox player to the honor, tradition and excellence of a Yankee player. THIS IS MY TEAM DAMMIT!"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sirens go off anytime you wanna put a Boston player in the class of a Yankee

#provingOxright

I gave you the stats

You gave career stats...

Player A: 1571 hits 198 HR's 784 RBI
Player B: 1543 hits 271 HR's 919 RBI

Using your logic, Cano isn't the hitter Tom Brunansky was...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brady was along for the ride when they were winning championships.

Got it.

well played uno

no, he was the games premier "game manager" at QB...along for the ride implies he did nothing but hold a clipboard

never did a thing to hurt the team, and when the focus went from staunch defense/running game to bradys arm on offense, they havent won since

says more about the team than it does the QB

ben does more to hurt his team by holding the ball too long and taking too many hits he could avoid by throwing it away
see last year

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Don't you ever, EVER, compare a shitty Red Sox player to the honor, tradition and excellence of a Yankee player. THIS IS MY TEAM DAMMIT!"

Glad others are seeing things as clearly...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

its going to happen at this rate:

Monk, Green: Mull name change

Updated: July 23, 2013, 12:03 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

Washington Redskins Hall of Famers Art Monk and Darrell Green say the team should consider changing the team's nickname because it is offensive to many Native Americans.
[+] EnlargeJames Lang/USA TODAY SportsDarrell Green, left, and Art Monk, seen here receiving their Hall of Fame rings in 2008, say the Redskins should consider changing the team's nickname.

Owner Daniel Snyder has said he will never change the team's nickname, but Monk and Green told WTOP Radio in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday that the topic isn't one that should be so easily dismissed.
"[If] Native Americans feel like Redskins or the Chiefs or [another] name is offensive to them, then who are we to say to them 'No, it's not?'" Monk told the radio station.
Monk, who was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2008 and is the Redskins' all-time leader in receptions (888) and yards receiving (12,026), added that a name change should be "seriously considered."
Green, a former cornerback who was also inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2008 and is the Redskins' franchise leader in interceptions (54), agreed that a name change should be under consideration.
"It deserves and warrants conversation because somebody is saying, 'Hey, this offends me,'" Green told the radio station.
In May, 10 members of Congress sent a letter to the Redskins, the NFL and its other 31 teams, calling for a name change.
Commissioner Roger Goodell, however, defended the team's nickname in a letter to the members of Congress, writing that the Redskins name "is a unifying force that stands for strength, courage, pride and respect."
The nickname is the subject of a long-running legal challenge from a group seeking to have the team lose its trademark protection.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jaws top 3 QB rankings:

aaron rodgers

peyton manning

Tom Brady

in that order

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Missing the point protector of all things Boston related

Down will bend over backwards to prove why Player X from the Sox is better than Player Z from the Yankees

To the point where we are all sometimes embarrassed for him

For him to be in such a hurry to just put Pedroia in Jeters class, speaks volumes about how off that is

For the record, Pedroia may be a Hall of Fame no brainer one day

But the comparison NOW and when they were both Pedroias age, is not a comparison at all

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Redskins Hall of Famers Art Monk and Darrell Green say the team should consider changing the team's nickname because it is offensive to many Native Americans.

When I see an actual Indian give a fuck about the redskins name? I'll start believing it's offensive to them...so far? It's a very vocal minority that has the predictable over the top liberal PC bullshit agenda as their only motives..

Nothing was worse than the NCAA trying to force the Seminole's into changing their name...the fucking tribe in question had no issues, and actually felt honored for the way they were portrayed...didn't matter "it's offensive because we know better than those that are supposedly offended by it"

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braun very well might be more disgusting that A-Rod but it's close.

Like Lance Cheatstrong, Braun vehemently denied any wrongdoing and vilified innocent people just doing their job. Gets exposed for a cheater again and suddenly it's "I never said I was perfect." No apology or admission of any guilt. Watched the Pades @ Brewers last night and the normally ultra-conservative Dick Enberg and Mark "Mudcat" Grant ripped Ryan Braun a new one on the air.

The creep lied bold-faced to everyone in the Brewers organization and community, then pleas down a deal to lose the rest of the season and doesn't even bother to take any of the heat on himself, just packed his shit and left the stadium.

He will never play for the Brewers again.

And I love this tweet.

Now, I have work to do. You qweers get back to knob-slobbing Robert Kraft.

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see an actual Indian give a fuck about the redskins name? I'll start believing it's offensive to them...so far? It's a very vocal minority that has the predictable over the top liberal PC bullshit agenda as their only motives..

Nothing was worse than the NCAA trying to force the Seminole's into changing their name...the fucking tribe in question had no issues, and actually felt honored for the way they were portrayed...didn't matter "it's offensive because we know better than those that are supposedly offended by it"

on the other hand, the racist "st johns redmen" was dropped years ago

why?

redmen is the same as redskin, and not close to using a tribes NAME a la seminoles

redmen is gone, so should redskins (a name glorifying the skin color rather than a tribe)...if consistency is the name of the game

NCAA hockey fans will remember the fighting sioux had to change their name, and that wss a tribe name like the seminoles...my thinking is the "fighting" part was offensive

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well played uno

no, he was the games premier "game manager" at QB...along for the ride implies he did nothing but hold a clipboard

never did a thing to hurt the team, and when the focus went from staunch defense/running game to bradys arm on offense, they havent won since

says more about the team than it does the QB

ben does more to hurt his team by holding the ball too long and taking too many hits he could avoid by throwing it away
see last year

Tom Dilfer

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#provingOxright

You gave career stats...

Player A: 1571 hits 198 HR's 784 RBI
Player B: 1543 hits 271 HR's 919 RBI

Using your logic, Cano isn't the hitter Tom Brunansky was...

Robinson Cano is a retired Outfielder now?

I gave you the numbers through both of their first 8 years

Pedroia missed as many games as it took Jeter to miss in 17 years

Pedroia had over 400 less hits, that's 2+ solid years of production disparity

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down will bend over backwards to prove why Player X from the Sox is better than Player Z from the Yankees

serious question...other than the Pedroia v Cano debates (one in which I openly admit Cano is the better hitter, but that gap i made up elsewhere) when have I ever done this?

never would be the appropriate answer...

You see what you want to see...and you take things so critically you have women telling you to 'man up' over your behavior.

For the record, Pedroia may be a Hall of Fame no brainer one day

For the record, had I said the same (and I never have) you'd be flipping the mother fuck out right now....