• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braun suspended rest of season (whoopedy doo) and Rays cut lead to .5 game

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raises a good question. Why don't we all (SportsHoopla and Zig's) go to NGS? That way I can get the handies Pickles and Sake still owe me. Dirt can get his support group of VP and Gen back together. Ox can be reunited with Fizzle.

(I expect Hammer to delete this post)

Reunited :)

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck him...there was never a dumber poster on CBS...wasn't it Gen that tried like 10 times to give him the address here?

"come to sportshoopla.com"

"YANKEES SUCK"

"I know, but everyone's over there...come on over...sportshoopla.com"

"JETER BLOWS!!!"

:L

JD Syndrome in that post :)

CBL

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also how they're both regarded with the fan bases. For every "Jeter plays the game the right way" you have "Pedroia plays the game with more heart". That and the media love they both get. Hands down Jeter is the 2013 AL MVP this year without a plate appearance.

Any doubt that in is trophy cabinet right next to his 2013 ASG MVP award, there will be a token 2013 AL CYA "lifetime achievement"?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raises a good question. Why don't we all (SportsHoopla and Zig's) go to NGS? That way I can get the handies Pickles and Sake still owe me. Dirt can get his support group of VP and Gen back together. Ox can be reunited with Fizzle.

(I expect Hammer to delete this post)

Of those you mentioned, the only one who can't come here is VP.

Let me know how Gen's rose bushes turned out.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD Syndrome in that post :)

CBL

well, he and JD both suffer from acute mental retardation....so it makes sense. Feel fortunate you didn't have to experience his (SCPB's) special brand of ignorance...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any doubt that in is trophy cabinet right next to his 2013 ASG MVP award, there will be a token 2013 AL CYA "lifetime achievement"?

Jeter fans are fucking morons. They think for some reason his number should be retired in all of baseball. He's going in as the first unanimous pick for the HOF. And their answer to all of this, is that everyone loves him. Oh and Mo is also somehow unanimous as well.

He's a fucking closer.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, the only thing I find I tire from faster than JD's lame trolling attempts?

This new fucking baby king in England is already on my last nerve...why on earth in 2013 people fawn over this shit is beyond me...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% ownership of an empty New England head

Anybody want to buy it?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Errrr. Why does CBS and Yahoo list the Giants and Reds as having a home/away doubleheader? Unless they bring back the Concorde, I think that travel is going to make it difficult to get the second game in.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeter fans are fucking morons. They think for some reason his number should be retired in all of baseball. He's going in as the first unanimous pick for the HOF. And their answer to all of this, is that everyone loves him. Oh and Mo is also somehow unanimous as well.

He's a fucking closer.

No they dont

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Errrr. Why does CBS and Yahoo list the Giants and Reds as having a home/away doubleheader? Unless they bring back the Concorde, I think that travel is going to make it difficult to get the second game in.

They had a rainout in Cincy that they're making up today in SF.

Reds are the "home team" for one of these games, meaning they'll bat last.

I'd be pissed if I were Castellini. He's giving up a day's worth of receipts.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of us who thought we were well informed and weren't.....quite the realty check.
That old adage applies here: "there are two sides to every story." We don't always get the truth from the media. The liberal controlled media, television news, newspapers, magazines, radio; all continue to show 12 year old Trayvon; NOT 17 year old Trayvon.

They
continue to show the 5 year old picture BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind the cute, little, hoodie-wearing youngster who was stalked by this monster
In reality "little Trayvon" at the time of his death stood almost 6'2" tall and weighed 175 muscular pounds. He had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and local police), had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for smacking a bus driver in the face, because the driver refused to let him ride for free. He was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana in with him, he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry, watches, etc. that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver while on the way to school that day. The jewelry was turned over to the
Police by the school.

I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die. I am saying the media in the USA is controlled by liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.

>Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid, because it would not keep your interest in this case.

Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a marijuana dealer.
>His friends on Facebook all say he had the "best plants". Not a single paper will show you any of his recent photos where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth and all of his tattoos.

Not a single newspaper will tell the news like it really is....and NOT how they want you to think it is...

President King Obama looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the Nation and said, "If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon.." So from that comment should I assume you did not bother to look for the
facts in this shooting..or should I assume you want a son who is a 17 year old drug dealing, gold teethed, tattooed thug whose name on one of his facebook profiles was "Wild ****a" who 'finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school?

A fair and impartial news media in the USA ? One that does not follow the liberal agenda? Is NOT looking to further divide this already fractured Nation?

I didn't compose this. I'm only passing it on.

Never trust the news media for anything.

Trayvon at 12 yrs of age.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dustin Pedroia has 2200 less hits than Derek Jeter

Missed as many games in his first full 6 seasons as Jeter missed his first fill 17 seasons

Has 400 less hits at 29 years old as Jeter at 29

Plays a position widely viewed as 1000x less important and a million x easier than Jeter

Yeah same exact player

Next up "Jeff Keppinger"

No, not "Dirt sucking Jeters dick"

Dirt pointing out stupidity

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of us who thought we were well informed and weren't.....quite the realty check.
That old adage applies here: "there are two sides to every story." We don't always get the truth from the media. The liberal controlled media, television news, newspapers, magazines, radio; all continue to show 12 year old Trayvon; NOT 17 year old Trayvon.

They
continue to show the 5 year old picture BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind the cute, little, hoodie-wearing youngster who was stalked by this monster
In reality "little Trayvon" at the time of his death stood almost 6'2" tall and weighed 175 muscular pounds. He had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and local police), had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for smacking a bus driver in the face, because the driver refused to let him ride for free. He was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana in with him, he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry, watches, etc. that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver while on the way to school that day. The jewelry was turned over to the
Police by the school.

I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die. I am saying the media in the USA is controlled by liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.

>Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid, because it would not keep your interest in this case.

Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a marijuana dealer.
>His friends on Facebook all say he had the "best plants". Not a single paper will show you any of his recent photos where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth and all of his tattoos.

Not a single newspaper will tell the news like it really is....and NOT how they want you to think it is...

President King Obama looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the Nation and said, "If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon.." So from that comment should I assume you did not bother to look for the
facts in this shooting..or should I assume you want a son who is a 17 year old drug dealing, gold teethed, tattooed thug whose name on one of his facebook profiles was "Wild ****a" who 'finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school?

A fair and impartial news media in the USA ? One that does not follow the liberal agenda? Is NOT looking to further divide this already fractured Nation?

I didn't compose this. I'm only passing it on.

Never trust the news media for anything.

Trayvon at 12 yrs of age.

thank you, news from a year ago

:whistle:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a rainout in Cincy that they're making up today in SF.

Reds are the "home team" for one of these games, meaning they'll bat last.

I'd be pissed if I were Castellini. He's giving up a day's worth of receipts.

Yeah that doesn't seem too fair.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Missed as many games in his first full 6 seasons as Jeter missed his first fill 17 seasons

Plays a position widely viewed as 1000x less important and a million x easier than Jeter

Yeah same exact player

Next up "Jeff Keppinger"

Do the strikeouts next.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah same exact player

Next up "Jeff Keppinger"

They're nearly identical players offensively, no matter which way you want to look at it. They're both the same player with the little isms both fan bases and media love to shove down our throats. Its the truth.