• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braun suspended rest of season (whoopedy doo) and Rays cut lead to .5 game

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is. You can dispute it all you want. The difference between Pedroia and Jeter is about a foot in height and Pedroia is a much better fielder than Jeter ever was.

it's well known that ny-ers get stiff over jeter.

i don't look at dusty that way.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is. You can dispute it all you want. The difference between Pedroia and Jeter is about a foot in height and Pedroia is a much better fielder than Jeter ever was.

that and they play

different positions?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see SCPB all the time on the Red Sox game chats.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And a lot more

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you gonna do? He's Boston's Jeter. So naturally ESPN is going to have a love affair with him. They've been doing this for about 15 years with players. But Yankees and Red Sox players somehow get the royal treatment.

It's what happens when you have a network situated pretty much halfway between the 2 cities...

he definitely out kicked his coverage with his wife...and it's not that she's smoking hot or anything...she's cute...but not a knockout, it's just he should be married to something that looks like Rhea Perlman...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what happens when you have a network situated pretty much halfway between the 2 cities...

he definitely out kicked his coverage with his wife...and it's not that she's smoking hot or anything...she's cute...but not a knockout, it's just he should be married to something that looks like Rhea Perlman...

ESPN likes money and ratings period

And I'm in love with Pedroias wife, Jeter should steal her as a parting gift to Yankee fans everywhere

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

The Face of The Boston Fanbase

Tell him to join us, his brothers in arms are all here

id rather have snoogins back :L

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN likes money and ratings period

And I'm in love with Pedroias wife, Jeter should steal her as a parting gift to Yankee fans everywhere

Jeter would have to call his PR people just so they can be seen together.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will give him this page URL

Raises a good question. Why don't we all (SportsHoopla and Zig's) go to NGS? That way I can get the handies Pickles and Sake still owe me. Dirt can get his support group of VP and Gen back together. Ox can be reunited with Fizzle.

(I expect Hammer to delete this post)

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHA

'boston's jeter'

no comparison.

dustin's mvp >>> jeter's laughable gold gloves.

Extremely comparable players...they are...like Ox said, Pedey is 100 times the 2nd baseman than Jeter ever was a SS...but at the plate? Without a doubt...the similarities are endless...

And I've always said he earned that MVP, but it was largely due to a very odd year without clear MVP caliber seasons from a contending team...in any other year? He probably doesn't finish top 3 with his numbers...perfect storm of sorts for him to win it, that year.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

The Face of The Boston Fanbase

Tell him to join us, his brothers in arms are all here

Fuck him...there was never a dumber poster on CBS...wasn't it Gen that tried like 10 times to give him the address here?

"come to sportshoopla.com"

"YANKEES SUCK"

"I know, but everyone's over there...come on over...sportshoopla.com"

"JETER BLOWS!!!"

:L

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extremely comparable players...they are...like Ox said, Pedey is 100 times the 2nd baseman than Jeter ever was a SS...but at the plate? Without a doubt...the similarities are endless...

And I've always said he earned that MVP, but it was largely due to a very odd year without clear MVP caliber seasons from a contending team...in any other year? He probably doesn't finish top 3 with his numbers...perfect storm of sorts for him to win it, that year.

It's also how they're both regarded with the fan bases. For every "Jeter plays the game the right way" you have "Pedroia plays the game with more heart". That and the media love they both get. Hands down Jeter is the 2013 AL MVP this year without a plate appearance.