• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braun suspended rest of season (whoopedy doo) and Rays cut lead to .5 game

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not anymore dirt...I'm firmly in the "everyone's suspect, just some a little more than others" with this crap. and I'm almost in the john rocker camp of "the game might be better for it"...not steroids, wrong message and too many health risks..

...but unless there is some health risk with HGH that I'm not aware of? Give me a good reason every players shouldn't have an IV bag of the shit every night with their milk and cookies...if cortosone (steroid) is legal? Why not HGH, if it has these magical healing affects? You'd think the owners would be open to keeping their star talent on the field at all costs...

I don't give a shit. Never did

I have the same opinion as everyone else outside of Boston, that I would be very surprised if Mariano was using.

I'm allowed to have an opinion on one particular player and that doesn't make me naive, i just have a belief that not 100% of MLB players are cheaters, I believe some guys have gone about their business the right way.

You feel differently and that's fine, that's your opiniOn

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your avatar needs a Mrs. Dickshot type boob job.

Be sensitive please...JD's got her on suicide watch...low self esteem due to an abject hatred of her own body...thus the mutations she's endured in the name of liking herself more.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same number of times you've responded to Ruth being a known steroid freak (something I openly admit I just learned today)...

#zerocleantitlesinNYC

Heydown

Babe Ruth stopped playing baseball in 1935

How do you say zer titles when they won massive amounts of titles after he retired?

95 years is a fact

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heydown

How do you say zer titles when they won massive amounts of titles after he retired?

95 years is a fact

relax man

you'll live longer:laugh3:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have the same opinion as everyone else outside of Boston, that I would be very surprised if Mariano was using.

I'm allowed to have an opinion on one particular player and that doesn't make me naive, i just have a belief that not 100% of MLB players are cheaters, I believe some guys have gone about their business the right way.

You feel differently and that's fine, that's your opiniOn

I think VP thinks it's possible that Mo was using. He's from New York.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey buccs, if you're reading this, fuck you, Moore, and Maddon.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruth was on the Red Sox in 1918.

Still no titles for the Sox.

Totalfact

It's official. Any Red Sox fan ever talking shit to a Yankee fan, better be on his knees or should be crescent kicked till unconsciousness

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah...I mean, the way you've handled this conversation? Nothing is more obvious.

/sarcasm off

if the same hadn't been said about so many guys that we now know used them...I'd be with you...but, alas...

I don't think it's 100%...but trying to sift through and determine, without the presence of a positive test, is impossible. And since we know the testing isn't, and never will be, on par with the biogenis's and balco's of the world...we're left with various levels of suspision.

And 43 year old pitchers, coming off season ending knee injuries, pitching like the prime of their careers? Makes my radar sound off...regardless of teh uniform in question...I promise you, I will always be consistent with that. Why? Because extending a players prime was the biggest effect of steroid use in baseball...

Gone, with few exceptions, are the days of 36-40 year old players performing a superstar level...look in the late 90's? And the game was filled with them....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m3jmclVlVf1r03f1ao1_500.gif

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had you actually watched the game, you'd instead be going off on the absolute deep throating of pedroia that was taking place...

OH I saw that too, having him sit in the one of those sections at Fenway making him look like a hero? You mean those interviews? Just as nauseating. But America just wanted to thank ESPN for that too. He looks like a rodent up close.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totalfact

It's official. Any Red Sox fan ever talking shit to a Yankee fan, better be on his knees or should be crescent kicked till unconsciousness

^Not livid.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heydown

95 years is a fact

The entire franchise, including "the house that Ruth built" is based on a foundation of fraudulence...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pedroia was busted for PEDs you fucking guys would lose it. People in Boston would have to stay in their homes.