• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Marshall Done in Chicago

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they throw it more. We have seen Russell do very well throwing the ball down the field. Just concerned about our track record signing FA wide receivers.

Ugh why? Why would you want to change whats so clearly working?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh why? Why would you want to change whats so clearly working?

Well Beast Mode probably won't be there next year and it'll be tough to find a replacement for him so it may not be the worst idea to work on a plan B.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Beast Mode probably won't be there next year and it'll be tough to find a replacement for him so it may not be the worst idea to work on a plan B.

I know conventional wisdom says when you pay your qb you have to throw the ball alot more. But thats not a recipe for success. Especially with this team that has all its defensive stars locked up long term.

Lynch is under contract for next year, but even if he's not around, Turbin and Michael have run the ball well this year, now their not the beast. But Seattle commits to the run more then basically any other team in the league.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I think that Marshall would be a great fit for the Seahawks, he would need to take a pretty big pay cut to make that happen.

He's still owed 24 million in salary over the next 3 years. Not sure there are a lot of teams that would take on that contract. He's already 30 years old.