• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Jacobs

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So anyone watching the game on TV probably heard the sideline announcer's quote from Jacobs after halftime about Sf being 'scared'. What exactly were we supposedly 'scared' of?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, didn't know what to make of it when Pam reported it.... scared of what? well I'm sure he enjoyed his flight him as a loser...

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was hilarious. Did the 49ers really look intimidated? I don't think so.

"Brandon Jacobs rushed 18 times for 55 yards and added two catches for 17 yards"- those statistics don't scare anyway Mr. Jacobs. :crazy:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacobs is just a talker, if the game is on NFL Replay or if you have NFL Rewind, you'll notice that he was jack-jawing to the linebackers all game.

Z-Comeback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Jacobs was referring to the Niners strategy of passing and not running in the first half.
He thought we were scared to run on them

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen a guy so big run so soft. Jacobs never breaks tackles. Willis showed him how scared they were.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did have some six yard runs where he broke tackles but its a lot easier when your line is holding most of the time and not getting called for it... Its funny how on one of his runs where he got to the outside and he was one on one with Brown a DB and he runs out of bounds, if he trucks over him he scores!

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jacobs was referring to the Niners strategy of passing and not running in the first half.
He thought we were scared to run on them

I think it was more about the onside kick with 5 minutes to go in the half.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did have some six yard runs where he broke tackles but its a lot easier when your line is holding most of the time and not getting called for it...
I noticed quite a bit of holding going on too. Particularly against Justin Smith.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Jacobs of Niners shares Twitter he recieved - NFL.com

"One person said, 'I hope you die a horrible death,' " Jacobs told Matt Maiocco of Comcast SportsNet Bay Area. "I tweeted him back saying, 'I'm sure my wife and my kids appreciate that. Have a good day.' It's stuff like that, it's uncalled for. There are some real dumb, stupid people out there."

"Everybody thinks this life is all easy, and you got to deal with nothing," Jacobs said. "I like for people to see what else is out there, what else we deal with as NFL players. Let them see what it is that we go through."

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love how the anonymity of the internet brings out the best in people. I can understand that being new to Jacobs, because I'm sure being a millionaire keeps him otherwise occupied from spending too much time on the internet, and if it wasn't for twitter trolls wouldn't even have access to him... so trolls are probably a surprising thing.

They really aren't as anonymous as they think they are though, the NSA is watching. The good thing for them is, the NSA doesn't really care unless you're planning some sort of attack. Just kinda creepy to know everything we do online is recorded and cataloged in our own personal file. I'll need to spend less time looking at nudie videos so they don't flag me as a super perv.

The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) | Threat Level | Wired.com

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love how the anonymity of the internet brings out the best in people. I can understand that being new to Jacobs, because I'm sure being a millionaire keeps him otherwise occupied from spending too much time on the internet, and if it wasn't for twitter trolls wouldn't even have access to him... so trolls are probably a surprising thing.

They really aren't as anonymous as they think they are though, the NSA is watching. The good thing for them is, the NSA doesn't really care unless you're planning some sort of attack. Just kinda creepy to know everything we do online is recorded and cataloged in our own personal file. I'll need to spend less time looking at nudie videos so they don't flag me as a super perv.

The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) | Threat Level | Wired.com

Hasn't anyone seen Person of Interest?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure if this is a verified Twitter account, but his comments recently are a bit concerning, if interpretted in a certain way.

Brandon Jacobs.jpg

Brandon Jacobs 2.jpg

Brandon Jacobs 3.jpg

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you go to his verified twitter account, those comments are nowhere to be found. The last picture there says he responded back to some Joe guy and it gives a date. If you go to his verified twitter account and look for that response on that date, that comment is not there. I can't find any of the other ones either.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha. Not that I believed it was real before, but now I know for a fact it's fake. They got LaMichael James' twitter account spelled wrong in that picture. Imagine the good deeds the person who created that could have done in the time it took to get all that going? Sheesh.