• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Jacobs

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounded fake, but I thought it might have been someone other than him posting, as in wrong handle. I don't follow twitter as you can tell. My fault.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh shit... I honestly thought today was wednesday! I tore a disk in my back and haven't been working for a bit so all the days are just one giant blur.

Oh man, that sucks. Hope you can recover from that. I had a pretty debilitating neck injury that never healed right, so I know the feeling. It kind of takes over your life.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter = piss on a screen.

I guess 13-year-old girls find it cool. Kind of like when Britney Spears was popular.

Anybody else miss the pre-cellphone era? Movie theaters suck now, specifically because of cell phones.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Definitely miss the pre-cell era. Back when people showed up on time and kept commitments. Amazing the good and bad smart phones have had on society.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely miss the pre-cell era. Back when people showed up on time and kept commitments. Amazing the good and bad smart phones have had on society.

If a terrorist organization wanted to really screw up America, they'd target our cell towers and networks.

Can you imagine the freakout scenarios if people couldn't...GASP!!!!!...text their friends 500 times an hour?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, that sucks. Hope you can recover from that. I had a pretty debilitating neck injury that never healed right, so I know the feeling. It kind of takes over your life.

You can say that again. I am a bit of a workoutaholic. Gym 3-4 times a week, Muay Thai/ Jiu Jitsu 4 times a week, run every other day and I play softball 2 nights a week. I eat really well, never drink anything but water (occasionally some beers) and try and stay really healthy. Since the injury (6 months ago) I have not worked out in any form from the above list as the doctor wouldn't allow it. I am not even allowed to jog. And my diet went to shit. I lost 15 pounds, my muscle has gone away, but my belly is making up for that. I guess this is the closest to depressed I have ever been with no real outlet for any stress and I can't do the things I love to do. All of my hobbies, aside from watching sports, are gone. Been a lot of chips and video games lately. The Giants playoff run was such a great distraction and I am hoping that the Niners can continue that. Doctors are confident I will have 100% recovery though so that is good.

End Rant.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say that again. I am a bit of a workoutaholic...

Man, I need some sleep. I saw workoutaholic and thought, I never noticed "Utah" was in the middle of that word. Then, I realized it wasn't a word.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

It's CERTAINLY possible that Jacobs would delete a post like that after saying something like that. However, unless Jacobs was having a conversation with somebody other than the REAL LaMichael James OR unless LaMichael James operates two separate twitter accounts, one of which the name is spelled incorrectly, it's not real. Does anybody believe that LaMichael James operates two twitter accounts and entered his name incorrectly when he made the account that's in the picture?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go to his verified twitter account, those comments are nowhere to be found. The last picture there says he responded back to some Joe guy and it gives a date. If you go to his verified twitter account and look for that response on that date, that comment is not there. I can't find any of the other ones either.

Is there something we don't know about Brandon Jacobs not playing? Is he still that injured or is he in Harbaugh's doghouse?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit... I honestly thought today was wednesday! I tore a disk in my back and haven't been working for a bit so all the days are just one giant blur.

Ouch. Get better soon so you can pick up that baby when it comes. Hopefully they're giving you some good drugs?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is there something we don't know about Brandon Jacobs not playing? Is he still that injured or is he in Harbaugh's doghouse?

I'm sure there's alot surrounding Jacobs we don't know about. I'm also sure the 49ers depth and the limited spots on the gameday roster plays at least a decent sized part of it as well.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch. Get better soon so you can pick up that baby when it comes. Hopefully they're giving you some good drugs?

I am working hard at physical therapy for that exact reason. Funny note though... I actually don't take anything for it. They gave me some Anti-inflammatory pills that I will take if it gets really bad, but it is basically drug store stuff. So I don't know why but when I go to the doctor I have to piss in a cup. Every time it comes back that I have vicodin in my system but I have never taken that in my entire life!! It's crazy and I think the doctor thinks I am full of shit and a pill popper.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am working hard at physical therapy for that exact reason. Funny note though... I actually don't take anything for it. They gave me some Anti-inflammatory pills that I will take if it gets really bad, but it is basically drug store stuff. So I don't know why but when I go to the doctor I have to piss in a cup. Every time it comes back that I have vicodin in my system but I have never taken that in my entire life!! It's crazy and I think the doctor thinks I am full of shit and a pill popper.

That's crazy. If you are going to be accused of being a doper you should at least get to enjoy the benefits of that stuff. Vicodin is some good stuff.