• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady's On Field Demeanor

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...those poor rookies. NFL network had a piece admonishing Brady for yelling at his rookie recievers about mistakes during the Jets game. I wasn't aware but apparently, if a young man in his twenties who plays football is scolded in public it can lead to poor play. The way I undertand it is that it affects his confidence and he'll start dropping passes like he was doing already.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hypocrite!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking heads...Blathering about blather...

He put the ball in their hands, or where there hands should have been, they should have made the catch. They did not.
Rookie mistakes.

When I saw the final interception, live, not a replay, I thought, Get to the sideline and let time run down. I did not try to do the math on play clock vs time clock etc...
And I thought it was exactly what Talib did. He got to the sideline and then when there was a hit coming he stepped out of bounds. He killed 3-4 seconds....maybe. But Mike Mayock keeps spouting off that he was "dancing" along the sideline. Bullshit...

Talking heads.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think an outburst is fine, one sideline scolding tolerable, but you can't keep laying into them WRs can never second guess what they are doing it kills the timing of a play, I think that is what they are talking about