• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Jeudy

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome to see him end on a good note with that 92 yard td that he blasted past everyone.. You can tell Jeudy is going to be really good with more experience and a more consistent offense ahead. I am very excited about him going into this off-season. He had some big road bumps this season, but other then catching the football which was a problem for him early in the season, and then again in the Chargers game it is obvious he is going to be able to get separation in the NFL which is the next big thing you look for in development in a WR... Obviously you have to be able to catch otherwise separation doesn't matter, but at the same time if you can't get separation you are not going to last in the NFL for long... Separation is the difference between greatness and being just another WR... He has shown us as a rookie that he has that ability.... I think he will learn from his mistakes, work hard this offseason and become a very good WR next year... Courtland Sutton returning and a full offseason will be a major boost to Jeudy's career going into next season. Justin Jefferson and Ceedee Lamb (especially if his QB situation was better have already taken off, but you can tell Jeudy is going to be going down that same path as long as he continues to grow and work on the areas he needs to improve in. I feel he will have a strong offseason and honestly the road blocks he did encounter this year will probably make him more humble, make him work harder and down the line make him a better player. You could also tell his ankle got better the last few weeks of the season. He got very good separation vs the Chargers but couldn't catch the ball, and again in this game... He has a ways to go, but he has the tools to be a great WR in this league. I think he will be a fun topic this offseason to get us excited going into next year with the return health of Sutton. Lock is really the key to Jeudy, Fant and Sutton all taking that next step, but I think it is something to look forward to going into this off-season.

He had nearly 900 yards rec this year and that includes a lot of adversity between dropping passes, having no QB vs the Saints, playing a lot of the season with nagging injuries (Shoulder, ribs, ankle) and a few games where he made hardly an impact... I think it shows though what he can do when he puts it all together. He had 3 big games (Jets, Falcons, Raiders) and if he can build some consistency he can become a very good NFL WR. We saw a small sample size of what he is capable of, now it is time to have a great offseason and put it all together next season.... We saw the ups and downs of Jerry Jeudy this year, but I think going into this offseason we should have a lot of confidence in him building off the good things we saw....

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all you said. The problem he might have is if Lock really takes off next year that there are so many options that his stats may not show how good he is. Sutton, Jeudy, Fant, Hamler, Gordon, Albert O., and Lindsay could be scary good. Really just need Lock to take the next steps this offseason, and be ready to hit the ground running in 2021. Jeudy missed Sutton in 2020, but having him back in 2021 should help open up the offense. Who do you double?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also wonder if Tyrie Cleveland can take Spencer's return duties over next year and have an increased role on the team while saving a roster spot on Spencer. I like Spencer. He is good at what he does, but he isn't an elite return man and Cleveland is a better WR's who can did well in limited action as both returning, punt coverage and as a WR. Will be interesting to see how that plays out next year, IMO. I think Spencer is a team favorite though so it could be tough.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering if we let Patrick leave and let Cleveland take his role.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring a decent contract offer I think Patrick will be back for one more year. He is a RFA. Now, if he gets a decent offer sheet then maybe.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter what anyone's stat are if the Broncos win. Drew Lock had 9% of his passes dropped this year - that's 31/32 in the league according to PFF. The players need to get their heads out of stats and into being teammates in a winning organization.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JERRY JEUDYWR, DENVER BRONCOS

Jerry Jeudy had the fifth most air yards in the NFL this season.​

The rookie only trailed Calvin Ridley, Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, and D.K. Metcalf in air yards. Jeudy's 12.9 air yards per target was higher than all of the top four receivers besides Ridley. His rookie year usage could hardly be more encouraging, as Jeudy commanded a team-high 21 percent target share. He separated himself from Tim Patrick as the Broncos' No. 1 wideout in the season's final month, becoming Drew Lock's main target. Jeudy continuing his target and air yard dominance could make him a premiere 2021 fantasy draft value at wide receiver.