• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady's Legacy

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brady_phones_720.0.jpg

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the worst photo shops jobs ive seen. wasted potential.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History will judge Tom Brady harshly.

Very, very harshly.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have a dog in this fight but in the grand scheme of things i don't think this hurts his legacy. What he should have said is he likes the ball as light as possible and that he tells his equipment guys to keep the balls as light as possible without going under the limit. He then should've just apologized for things getting out of hand and accept responsibility then moved on. But you have Brady acting like he doesn't know the equipment guy and smashing his phone it all makes him look guilty.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have a dog in this fight but in the grand scheme of things i don't think this hurts his legacy. What he should have said is he likes the ball as light as possible and that he tells his equipment guys to keep the balls as light as possible without going under the limit. He then should've just apologized for things getting out of hand and accept responsibility then moved on. But you have Brady acting like he doesn't know the equipment guy and smashing his phone it all makes him look guilty.
you are a valuable and smart poster.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:fify:

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats crazy is fate played a huge role in Brady and the Pats fortunes. First the Jets internal issues caused Belichick to go to New England to coach. Then Bledsoe getting knocked out by Mo Lewis was the first thing to get the wheels in motion and the next was the tuck game against Oakland. Those three circumstances if just one ends up different than the entire thing could've played out much differently.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a valuable and smart poster.

Glad i found you guys the posters here definitely know their stuff. Hard for me to find a good knowledgeable place to do that and so far this is one of the best i've found.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, he gains street cred, he was such a wimp before. Now he can roll and use words like yo, and do other gang stuff.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it hurts his legacy as an all time great QB and a worthy HOFer, but I do think it hurts his legacy as going down as the greatest QB of all time or even a top 5 QB of all time.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree::suds:

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it hurts his legacy as an all time great QB and a worthy HOFer, but I do think it hurts his legacy as going down as the greatest QB of all time or even a top 5 QB of all time.

He will go down as a top five QB he won four titles and was a very good QB. When its all said and done he is among the best. You could be right but honestly i don't think him deflating a football will hurt him too much. Sure other things could've hurt his legacy but this honestly a few years from now will be a blip on the radar unless the media blows it up into something bigger than what it really is.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly does hurt his legacy. Whenever the conversation about the GOAT comes up, deflategate and spygate will be tied to Brady's name 95% of the time. How is that not a tarnished legacy?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me either.

In terms of his NFL legacy...4 rings, pro bowls, etc...no, nothing changes there.

But...caught doing something by the NFL, fined, didn't like the fine, appealed, lost the appeal, sue the NFL, if he loses this lawsuit, he comes out of this looking guilty as charged.

But he's never pretended to be this squeaky clean image guy anyway.

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's "legacy," is already shot to hades. And if he and his fellow cheating "Patriots" get in the HoF, it'll be a farce. I say The Pats should never get in. And that the Black Sox should.

Belichick through Brady under the bus. But who the F--K cares. They all should go down for this and Spygate.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad i found you guys the posters here definitely know their stuff. Hard for me to find a good knowledgeable place to do that and so far this is one of the best i've found.
welcome.png

To the Hoop !!!