• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady wins his first LEGIT Super Bowl

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, I would rather see an additional five minutes added with the play resuming like regular time. I thought the sudden death should give each team a chance to respond

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The win wasn't legit...... sources say that a goat was brought into the Pats locker room during halftime. All that was left at the start of the second half was a pile of ashes and a pentagram was drawn on the floor in blood.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just for the SB. In general. Just make sure each team has the ball once.
That's what I am saying - Like I just said - additional five minutes overtime and play continues.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The win wasn't legit...... sources say that a goat was brought into the Pats locker room during halftime. All that was left at the start of the second half was a pile of ashes and a pentagram was drawn on the floor in blood.

Perhaps Gronk Was Hungry?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots always make it dramatic... Every Super-Bowl they've been in always ends up being a good one... I thought for sure this was the one egg they were gonna lay, but they made it dramatic again... You gotta admit though, that was fun ... I can't think of a better Super-Bowl I"ve watched in a long time... Ours was dramatic with them also, but this was just different, our game was close the whole way, this was just something that can't be topped... 1st OT in Super-Bowl history, best come-back ever in Super-Bowl history... The odds of them winning this game were probably 1 percent when they were down 28-3 late... It's like getting suck up by a twister and you land on your feet 5 miles away unscratched.... LOL

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a thought for those who are complaining about the OT rules...

If you are the Falcons and you lose the coin toss - stop the NE offense and get the ball back and score and win

The whole "let each team have a chance" BS is the same kind of thinking that has schools banning games like musical chairs because someone "loses"

Give me a break - if you lose the coin toss the game is in your defense's hands and it is simple - stop the offense

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8c3960078df80be6693bf5cab0a92886.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that - they had several calls that I thought were bs and that fumble. These two teams were evenly matched - The Patriots got lucky, but you have give them credit for playing hard. I had them pegged to win, but told my friend this morning if the Falcons wants to win, they would have to get some touchdowns really early. They did that, but once the game went on, they simply couldn't hold up the defense quite good enough. I would have loved to seen the Falcons get that one
Too bad that sucks for you then. Maybe next year?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one ain't legit either. It took a lucky guess on a 50/50 proposition at the OT coin toss that gave the Pats this one. Atlanta wins if they win the OT coin toss.
Yes because they were $ on thier last 4 possessions:L

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad that sucks for you then. Maybe next year?
No, I expected the Patriots to win. I had a conversation with a good friend - he is into the NFL much more than me. He expected the Patriots to win and asked my what I thought. My exact words was that I would love to see the Falcons win one, but based on what Tom Brady has done, expected the Patriots to win. My prediction was that the Falcons needed at least two early touch downs to win and without those, they wouldn't stand a chance. They caught the Patriots off guard and did that, but going down the stretch I thought the Patriots played with more intensity and as a result got the win. They earned it and they have my respect. They beat the Oakland Raiders years ago, so any team that beats the Raiders has my support

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots always make it dramatic... Every Super-Bowl they've been in always ends up being a good one... I thought for sure this was the one egg they were gonna lay, but they made it dramatic again... You gotta admit though, that was fun ... I can't think of a better Super-Bowl I"ve watched in a long time... Ours was dramatic with them also, but this was just different, our game was close the whole way, this was just something that can't be topped... 1st OT in Super-Bowl history, best come-back ever in Super-Bowl history... The odds of them winning this game were probably 1 percent when they were down 28-3 late... It's like getting suck up by a twister and you land on your feet 5 miles away unscratched.... LOL
Just think about the man that bet $1,000,000 in Las Vegas on the Falcons:pound: