• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady to blame?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't mean he is stupid.
He was not a "great" head coach, but was was a fantastic defensive coordinator.
Attention whore too, undoubtedly.
He put the blame on some of the weapons and praised Brady. Something a lot of others are not. A bit harsh on Harry, I think, but hey, I'm not Bill or Rex.

I don't have a problem with all of us regulars in here saying negative things about the Patriots. I have an issue with someone who's always hated them taking a moment in time to bash the hell out them when I doubt that he's watched a complete Patriots game in his entire life, including Super Bowls.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with all of us regulars in here saying negative things about the Patriots. I have an issue with someone who's always hated them taking a moment in time to bash the hell out them when I doubt that he's watched a complete Patriots game in his entire life, including Super Bowls.

Copy that.

Rex isn't the typical Pats hater though.
He got his ass handed to him a few times.

He brought some heat too.

What I noticed was the praise for Brady, he wasn't all negative like typical haters are.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer: No! The horse just weren't in the stables. His arm is fine and his legs were never his strength. His best asset has always been his decision making. He suffered between having too many less than ideal options and limited time to make a choice.
I'd say the GM is the main culprit here. The head coach made due with what he had, but the GM left him with too few options for an effective offense. That GM and HC are the same guy is not to be overlooked.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the GM is the main culprit here. The head coach made due with what he had, but the GM left him with too few options for an effective offense. That GM and HC are the same guy is not to be overlooked.

Trader Bill Got Fleeced In 2019

A lot of truth in this, if anyone cares to or has not already read.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he's picking at meat from the bones. It's not like he's Kellerman who picks heads in a coin flip then when it lands on heads after four straight tails says "I told you it would land on heads".

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest and stop being so defensive.......

Brady was NOT that good before the break. The Pats were 8-0 and the defense was playing spectacular football. We ignored the fact that Brady had a QB rating of 88.5 and that he was completing only 53% of his passes because they winning. We all bitched a little about "not being properly prepared" for the Ravens and blamed the coaches. Then wheels started to wobble and the cart was becoming more and more unstable.

By the end of the Wild Card game, it was clearly apparent that Brady's performance was less than average.

Love him, Hate him, it doesn't matter. BUT, Tom Brady's attitude changed in 2019 in the month of May. He decided, not anyone else, Tom Brady decided that practicing with his teammates was less important than a vacation in Dubai and a vacation in the Caribbean. For the first time in twenty years, Tom Brady felt that his presence was not critical to the team's success. Say what you will, his absence from OTAs and Mini Camps made a significant difference in his familiarity with his wide receivers, even Julian Edelman.

Brady's age is making a huge difference in what's important in his life and his family has taken first place over his job. His age is also starting to show on the field as his decision making and accuracy have slipped. I'm going to be 70 next month and I can't do half what I could when I was 50. In the NFL 42 is not 22.

I still think there’s some gas left in the can ... in New England anyways ... what Brady lacks in physicality he makes up for in experience and a vast knowledge of the game ... however ... his field awareness and post-snap decisions seemed to me to have slowed the last two seasons ...

but what I didn’t like most about Brady this year was his expressed negativity ... I swear that shiiit burdens a team like playing with an injured teammate and coming from a great leader-by-example it had to be multiplied

... my view anyway

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think there’s some gas left in the can ... in New England anyways ... what Brady lacks in physicality he makes up for in experience and a vast knowledge of the game ... however ... his field awareness and post-snap decisions seemed to me to have slowed the last two seasons ...

but what I didn’t like most about Brady this year was his expressed negativity ... I swear that shiiit burdens a team like playing with an injured teammate and coming from a great leader-by-example it had to be multiplied

... my view anyway
But at least they had fun playing against the Eagles.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?
Belichick is a moron?
Rex is smart?
Brady is no good?
Whole team are pussies?
Politics on Pats board?

Can you guys go kick some puppies or something?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?
Belichick is a moron?
Rex is smart?
Brady is no good?
Whole team are pussies?
Politics on Pats board?

Can you guys go kick some puppies or something?
Sorry, I ran out of puppies, but I have a load of kittens warming up in the dryer.