• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady to blame?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see one post from you miserable fucks after week 8 that called Brady washed up.

tenor.gif

None from me....miserable fuck.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a lot of problems on the Patriots that weren't the result of Brady but he's definitely showing some type of aging as a QB. He needs lot more support around him now.

Age has taken him down to "great" from a high point of being "otherworldly".
Better supporting cast next year and the great QB will be in the hunt again.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are wrong on two counts. Plenty here think his play did not reflect being washed up and plenty who thought his play showed deterioration all year.

I'm not understanding your point.

I don't recall anyone arguing that he's just as good as he's ever been. I also don't recall anyone suggesting that he's all washed up like I've been seeing these past two weeks.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmm, hypocrisy. You mean like giving a shit about a sick kid just because you know her family but then not giving a shit about other kids that Trump's ripping from their mom's arms because you know....hypocrisy.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, hypocrisy. You mean like giving a shit about a sick kid just because you know her family but then not giving a shit about other kids that Trump's ripping from their mom's arms because you know....hypocrisy.

Have no idea what you're talking about... but you coming in here after after loss and ripping Pats fans has got to stop, even on the main NFL board.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no idea what you're talking about... but you coming in here after after loss and ripping Pats fans has got to stop, even on the main NFL board.

1) Yes you do 2) I expect any fan that I might respect to have a modicum of appreciation and not to immediately jump ship the fucking moment (In NFL terms) their team slips up after delivering multiple recent SBs.

That's just being a crybaby.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF???

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, really... I don't post on the politics board.

If I'm mixing you up with someone else, my apologies.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not understanding your point.

I don't recall anyone arguing that he's just as good as he's ever been. I also don't recall anyone suggesting that he's all washed up like I've been seeing these past two weeks.
It's very fair to say TB12 is not what he once was. I also think it's fair to say he made some bad decisions this year, very un-Brady like. This being said I still feel he is a top 10 QB we are just use to more than that. I also think it's fair to say he may be done, I cannot see any team at his age wanting to give any sort of long term deal. He may be after the best deal he can get for him be that with the Pats or not with the Pats, and if he doesn't get that he may hang em up.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest and stop being so defensive.......

Brady was NOT that good before the break. The Pats were 8-0 and the defense was playing spectacular football. We ignored the fact that Brady had a QB rating of 88.5 and that he was completing only 53% of his passes because they winning. We all bitched a little about "not being properly prepared" for the Ravens and blamed the coaches. Then wheels started to wobble and the cart was becoming more and more unstable.

By the end of the Wild Card game, it was clearly apparent that Brady's performance was less than average.

Love him, Hate him, it doesn't matter. BUT, Tom Brady's attitude changed in 2019 in the month of May. He decided, not anyone else, Tom Brady decided that practicing with his teammates was less important than a vacation in Dubai and a vacation in the Caribbean. For the first time in twenty years, Tom Brady felt that his presence was not critical to the team's success. Say what you will, his absence from OTAs and Mini Camps made a significant difference in his familiarity with his wide receivers, even Julian Edelman.

Brady's age is making a huge difference in what's important in his life and his family has taken first place over his job. His age is also starting to show on the field as his decision making and accuracy have slipped. I'm going to be 70 next month and I can't do half what I could when I was 50. In the NFL 42 is not 22.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ignored the fact that Brady had a QB rating of 88.5 and that he was completing only 53% of his passes because they winning.
Or because he was actually completing 65% of his passes with a 95.0 rating

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I don't care if he is the starter and they go 1-15 for the next 3 if he wants to play.

We would then have #1 and #33 3 years running...

Heck, they finally might get a quality draft pick if that happens. Though I'm sure Belichick will miss the mark or trade it away

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck, they finally might get a quality draft pick if that happens. Though I'm sure Belichick will miss the mark or trade it away
Yeah boy his 1st round track record is so bad. Especially with high picks. Like how he’s had two top 10 picks in 20 years and picked a 1st team All Pro both times. Just garbage.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah boy his 1st round track record is so bad. Especially with high picks. Like how he’s had two top 10 picks in 20 years and picked a 1st team All Pro both times. Just garbage.

I'll give you those obviously and yes never know what to get but lately they haven't been that great

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always easy to say something negative when things go bad. My guess he wouldn't have ever said a single F*ckin' word if the Pats had made it to the SB. The guy can't get a job because he keeps wagging his tongue.

Doesn't mean he is stupid.
He was not a "great" head coach, but was was a fantastic defensive coordinator.
Attention whore too, undoubtedly.
He put the blame on some of the weapons and praised Brady. Something a lot of others are not. A bit harsh on Harry, I think, but hey, I'm not Bill or Rex.