• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Suspended?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CEwjsdnXIAAecli.jpg

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can`t wait to hear Brady and Craft comments in next few days or so. Should be very interesting.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. Before this came out today and there was talk of Brady missing games, I told my wife " If he is suspended, you can bet your ass he`ll be back for the Colts game ". I`am sure I`am not the Lone Ranger on that thought:)

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what the Player's Union does... they intervened for Ray Rice's indefinite suspension, and won.

I was right. NFLPA wont do anything until Brady appeals it.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. Before this came out today and there was talk of Brady missing games, I told my wife " If he is suspended, you can bet your ass he`ll be back for the Colts game ". I`am sure I`am not the Lone Ranger on that thought:)

Good point.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been saying 4. The Colts game being 5 on a Sunday night should be epic!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the suspension and the fines but the picks are way more than reasonable. The Jets blatantly tamper and lose nothing but a few bucks out of Woody 'the dick' Johnson's pocket.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball is back in Brady's court... three days. Barring an admission of guilt, he has an excellent chance of overturning the Wells report with the help of the NFLPA. The penalty was high and involved the club because Goodell probably knew he was going to lose the appeal if it came down to it.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can spin the bull shit any way they want, it comes down to 4 simple words - PANDERING TO THE HATERS!

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the suspension and the fines but the picks are way more than reasonable. The Jets blatantly tamper and lose nothing but a few bucks out of Woody 'the dick' Johnson's pocket.

Well, if this does in fact sew the seed of demise of Goodell and purges the ex-Jet douchebaggery from the halls of the NFL front office, I'd gladly relinquish a 1st rounder.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH MAN.....

Brady's suspension, I can deal with it. Jimmy is going to light it up.
1mil fine; Sure, its not my money.

Loss of draft picks because of spygate?? Are you fucking kidding me? I thought we paid for that already, fined, loss of draft pick. Now we loss another one, because of what happened 7 yrs ago? Nice to see the NFL just do what they want for no reason.See this one pisses me off. Talk about fair and balanced, for the 2nd time the Commish has taken away a good player from NE for potentially 10yrs. Then too add on the 4th rd too....NFL is being ruined right in front of us. Haters got what they were looking for: Death Penalty...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Kraft speaks -

“Despite our conviction that there was no tampering with footballs, it was our intention to accept any discipline levied by the league. Today’s punishment, however, far exceeded any reasonable expectation. It was based completely on circumstantial rather than hard or conclusive evidence,” the statement reads.
“We are humbled by the support the New England Patriots have received from our fans throughout the world. We recognize our fans’ concerns regarding the NFL’s penalties and share in their disappointment in how this one-sided investigation was handled, as well as the dismissal of the scientific evidence supported by the Ideal Gas Law in the final report.”
“Tom Brady has our unconditional support. Our belief in him has not wavered.”

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read Damien Woody is jumping on the pile too. Not a surprise. He said he believes Brady cheated. Loyalty is a paycheck. But I doubt Bruschi would do the same thing.
Hey tex,.....I watched that live last week on ESPN,.........after chubby (yes he gained back 50) gave his kiss-ass opinion......err.......pile-on........it faded to commercial and you could hear Damien asking teddy "we alright ?"....and there was no response from teddy.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey tex,.....I watched that live last week on ESPN,.........after chubby (yes he gained back 50) gave his kiss-ass opinion......err.......pile-on........it faded to commercial and you could hear Damien asking teddy "we alright ?"....and there was no response from teddy.

what a stupid fucking question. hell NO!! WoodyFUCKER still doesn't know Teddy bleeds Pats?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a stupid fucking question. hell NO!! WoodyFUCKER still doesn't know Teddy bleeds Pats?
.........I really never think of him as a true patriot,.......I think he got his (one or two rings) and bolted to Detroit for 4-yrs./$16-mill.......then ended up in Jet-land..?,........fkk him,......hopefully teddy gave him a box of donuts when they left Espn that afternoon.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.........I really never think of him as a true patriot,.......I think he got his (one or two rings) and bolted to Detroit for 4-yrs./$16-mill.......then ended up in Jet-land..?,........fkk him,......hopefully teddy gave him a box of donuts when they left Espn that afternoon.

he won two, but he was most known for struggling with delivering the snap in the shotgun formation. When a play was called that required a shotgun snap to the quarterback, Woody would rotate to the guard position. He struggled because his big ass got in the way.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he won two, but he was most known for struggling with delivering the snap in the shotgun formation. When a play was called that required a shotgun snap to the quarterback, Woody would rotate to the guard position. He struggled because his big ass got in the way.
....lol,.......I'm sure Mark brunell will be making his "tearfull" appearance today/this week = telling everyone "...see,...I told you, he did it"....!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*.........I think of Lawyer Milloy as a more true patriot before ((Damian)),.........I don't think ((Damian)) will be getting honored by the pats anytime soon.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not trying to be a dick here,but woody is actually more right than tedy