• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Ill- misses Practice

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the end of the world, that said, get well soon Tom.
Note to Jimmy G., load up on the vitamin C

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just saying to my son. Suppose the Pats say fuck HFA. Who fuckin' cares where we play?

Jimmy G starts each of the remaining games and the following players get all the rest they can while still fielding a team. Eldeman, Gronk, Brady, Amendola, Martin, Boulden, Chandler, Collins, Sheard, Butler, Ryan, Jones, Ninkovich, Harmon Ect. We have the playoffs secured. After all, we could play starters and play hard the next three weeks and STILL lose HFA; you never know. If we lose another starter or two though, we may be weakened beyond recovery.

This way, all the second stringers get to play and come the playoffs, it would be time to BRING IT!

Just a bold thought~

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Chung is hurt, Edelman still out, Amendola just got hurt this game, Hightower hurt this game, Gronk coming off the field walking oddly and appearing to try to stretch out his hip... Perhaps resting guys would be a good thing

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just saying to my son. Suppose the Pats say fuck HFA. Who fuckin' cares where we play?

Jimmy G starts each of the remaining games and the following players get all the rest they can while still fielding a team. Eldeman, Gronk, Brady, Amendola, Martin, Boulden, Chandler, Collins, Sheard, Butler, Ryan, Jones, Ninkovich, Harmon Ect. We have the playoffs secured. After all, we could play starters and play hard the next three weeks and STILL lose HFA; you never know. If we lose another starter or two though, we may be weakened beyond recovery.

This way, all the second stringers get to play and come the playoffs, it would be time to BRING IT!

Just a bold thought~

Man, this post of mine sounds much more reasonable right now!