• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't prove their case against him. Not even close to proving it.
Prove their case? What is this a murder trial??? He did it. I know he did it and you even say he did it. There is no "beyond a reasonable doubt" statute here. There is no civil suit here

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not caring about cheating is a Patriots fan's birthright.

I wasn't born a Patriots fan, and would have been rooting for soccer, if we didn't migrate over, don't tell Trump cause he might deport me if he wins. On second hand , him and Brady are besties. On the 72nd pick the Patriots and Tom Brady select " ". Kevin Faulk wearing a hero's jersey #12 was priceless, Goodell must have been sick

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he was guilty so for crying out loud shut up about guilt.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes two of you...guilty consciences up there in NE...
Pay me $26M per year and you can look where ever the Hell you want...

Guilty consciences can keep you from getting killed sometimes, truth can do that

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he was guilty so for crying out loud shut up about guilt.

"Where's the evidence?"

"The evidence was compelling, if not overwhelming that Brady cheated, lied about it and destroyed evidence, so fuck you, motherfucker!" - Judge Chin

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you threatening me Mother Fucker...Just kidding:pound:

When I said you I meant any person. What a potty mouth and mean streak you have Jarntt!!!

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing Wells said that he didn't need Brady's phone and was handed all the transcripts, what does breaking the cell phone have to do with anything. I 1 for sure wouldnt hand over my cell phone to anybody unless it was concerning a murder and keeping me out of the joint.

I wouldn't hand over my phone either if I had something to hide. But if handing it over could save my team the fines, a 1st round draft choice, removal of my four game suspension. Here you go Mr. Goodell, my cell phone.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't hand over my phone either if I had something to hide. But if handing it over could save my team the fines, a 1st round draft choice, removal of my four game suspension. Here you go Mr. Goodell, my cell phone.

That's your prerogative and I respect it. It had nothing to do with the team, because Kraft laid down like a bitch and paid the fine and draft pick. I would told Goodell, my people or anyone here to go fuck off, my phone is my personal business, regardless what it has on there or not.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this wasnt the Patriots and Tom Brady, we would all be in agreement that this "Man" cant just take his medicine, and should have his vagina checked

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this wasnt the Patriots and Tom Brady, we would all be in agreement that this "Man" cant just take his medicine, and should have his vagina checked

This.

I just can't believe the audacity of this man, who has cheated all his football playing life, and is now crying like a baby after being penalized.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

I just can't believe the audacity of this man, who has cheated all his football playing life, and is now crying like a baby after being penalized.

"Fuck the Taxpayers, im going to the Supreme Court"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Owens was hired by the NFLPA, not Brady. Please get your information correct. You make statements without knowing the facts and state everything you think you know as fact.

Brady added him to his legal staff after the NFLPA hired him.

NFLPA is appealing to the full 2nd Appeals Court based on the decision of the Chief Justice of the 2nd Appeals Court. They are requesting that all 13 Judges review and hear the case.

Tom Brady is having his legal team prepare for his appeal to the Supreme Court not based on Article 46 of the CBA but that Roger Goodell overstepped his authority and ignored precedence. Brady is also saying that he was not given a fair or legal hearing.

Owens has argued 82 cases before the Supreme Court and has won approx. 75%. He has the experience and knowledge to get the case heard before the SC.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Owens was hired by the NFLPA, not Brady. Please get your information correct. You make statements without knowing the facts and state everything you think you know as fact.

NFLPA is appealing to the full 2nd Appeals Court based on the decision of the Chief Justice of the 2nd Appeals Court. They are requesting that all 13 Judges review and hear the case.

Tom Brady is having his legal team prepare for his appeal to the Supreme Court not based on Article 46 of the CBA but that Roger Goodell overstepped his authority and ignored precedence. Brady is also saying that he was not given a fair or legal hearing.

Owens has argued 82 cases before the Supreme Court and has won approx. 75%. He has the experience and knowledge to get the case heard before the SC.

For the sake of all things truly important, lets you and I hope this ridiculous nonsense never makes it to the Supreme Court

I thought the Roger Clemens fiasco was the end of such ridiculousness

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The evidence that Tom Brady deflated footballs is "compelling, if not overwhelming" and his explanation for destroying his cell phone is "ridiculous" according to the United States federal judge who just ruled.

Can I get your opinion on the above statement by Judge Chin, Big Ken?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the sake of all things truly important, lets you and I hope this ridiculous nonsense never makes it to the Supreme Court

I thought the Roger Clemens fiasco was the end of such ridiculousness

"I demand that this go before the highest court in the land!!!" - same exact Patriots fans who demonized the NFL for taking this to court

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I demand that this go before the highest court in the land!!!" - same exact Patriots fans who demonized the NFL for taking this to court

There are innocent men in jail everyday that appeal their cases to the Supreme Court and get denied

"Oh but we will take on this deflated footballs thing"