• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully one day this will all be put to rest... time to move forward...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six Flags NE. My kids and I love roller coasters and haven't been there yet. Close enough for a day trip for me...but tomorrow's traffic could be a :gaah:

Lol on the traffic.

True story, and yes I mean an actual true story.

I took my middle child, and my two nephews there. I paid the exra for the speed pass, or whatever they call it. It happened to be a day when the park was a bit slow, so we wore ourselves out fairly early in the day on the rides. So to end the day we decided to see how many times we could go on the "Superman" ride. (I think they call it something else now.)

We had figured out that we could load the pass as we entered the ride, and by the time we got off we only had to wait a few seconds to go again.

By the time we were done going round and round on the ride, we had the staff high fiving us as we came around each time.

We did somwhere around 30 rides in a row.

Enjoy, our family are complete roller coaster nuts too.

Been out to Cedar Point OH?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six Flags NE. My kids and I love roller coasters and haven't been there yet. Close enough for a day trip for me...but tomorrow's traffic could be a :gaah:

I'm a major league fan of staying home on long weekends.

Much better to make your own long weekend with an extra day off and make that work instead of fighting with the rest of the free world.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a crap if he wins the case, but he better not win the next 3 Super Bowls!!!:lm:

Plus I'm going to be in Mass tomorrow so I need to be a little nicer towards Brady for the next 24 hours or so...and then...it's on again!!!
You should be safe, your both Yankee fans

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a major league fan of staying home on long weekends.

Much better to make your own long weekend with an extra day off and make that work instead of fighting with the rest of the free world.
I don't have the choice - so far. I'm finished in North Carolina and trying to get a flight home to California.
I think beer and the pool works great for me.....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the choice - so far. I'm finished in North Carolina and trying to get a flight home to California.
I think beer and the pool works great for me.....

Bummer, would have gladdly bought you a cold one. :suds:

Raleigh or Fayetteville?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hatred of the Yankees is what keeps me from actually disliking you over your hatred of the Pats.
Funny thing is I don't dislike the Pats, I like being an ass and their fans are easy targets. Now the Yankees, YES I HATE THEM BASTIDS.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is I don't dislike the Pats, I like being an ass and their fans are easy targets. Now the Yankees, YES I HATE THEM BASTIDS.

It hasn't been the same for sometime now though.

126487_1_.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol on the traffic.

True story, and yes I mean an actual true story.

I took my middle child, and my two nephews there. I paid the exra for the speed pass, or whatever they call it. It happened to be a day when the park was a bit slow, so we wore ourselves out fairly early in the day on the rides. So to end the day we decided to see how many times we could go on the "Superman" ride. (I think they call it something else now.)

We had figured out that we could load the pass as we entered the ride, and by the time we got off we only had to wait a few seconds to go again.

By the time we were done going round and round on the ride, we had the staff high fiving us as we came around each time.

We did somwhere around 30 rides in a row.

Enjoy, our family are complete roller coaster nuts too.

Been out to Cedar Point OH?
It's superman again. I think it was Bizarro for a couple of years. Definitely was our favorite ride of the day...although we only rode it twice!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sir are an exceptional ass and a good Skankee hater to boot:suds::D