• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Mutigers. If Tebow ever gets stabilized and gets with a pretty good system and coaching, he may just get all of issues squared-away and surprise alot of people. It all remains to be witnessed.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any QB with bad throwing mechanics will have accuracy issues. If Tebow was coachable he wouldn't be this bad mechanically this far into his career. You have to figure that he can't/wont change his mechanics and work on his decision-making instead. I'd prefer to have another team deal with him rather than us.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Mutigers. If Tebow ever gets stabilized and gets with a pretty good system and coaching, he may just get all of issues squared-away and surprise alot of people. It all remains to be witnessed.

To me what makes great players is great competitors. To me Tebow is clearly not a great competitor. Great competitors do what it takes to help their team win. By so adamantly refusing to play anything but QB he is putting himself before team. I don't need that on my team.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any QB with bad throwing mechanics will have accuracy issues. If Tebow was coachable he wouldn't be this bad mechanically this far into his career. You have to figure that he can't/wont change his mechanics and work on his decision-making instead. I'd prefer to have another team deal with him rather than us.

Also, I like what he had to say.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK mutigers, I think one of the main things that Tebow has going for him is his great competitiveness and will to win. I like a guy that says to his defense, look fellas, if you keep it close we can win it in the fourth. Bad mechanics and all that dude found a way to win trailing in the fourth quarter of so many games as an NFL starter it gotta say something.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Forte ran out of bounds to stop the clock, otherwise the Bears could have kneeled the ball to end the game. There was another game that the opposition miss 2 4th quarter FGs. To me a QB with a good run game, good defense, and opponents making mistakes better be able to score in at least 1 of the 4 quarters.