• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

brad seely interview in indy

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amazing what winning does to a coaching staff

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seely popped up on the HC radar before he was even a 49er, I think he got interviews while he was still a Patriot Special Teams coach.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hope he can stick around for a couple more seasons so we can at least get a guy to learn all his tricks of the trade. He has been amazing this year! I've never seen a team cover kicks like we did this year. Awesome stuff

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he can stick around for a couple more seasons so we can at least get a guy to learn all his tricks of the trade. He has been amazing this year! I've never seen a team cover kicks like we did this year. Awesome stuff

Totally agree!

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, one knock against him is I just read that Coughlin and the Giants coaching staff specifically instructed their return guys (Blackmon and some other dude) to keep two hands on the ball on punts/kickoffs and make sure to go down without fumbling. The point the Giants coaching staff was emphasizing was ball security, ball security, ball security.

It looked like our strategy was not to do that, instead try to get the most out of the return game. We outgained the Giants 2:1 yardage in the return game but the turnover ratio in the return game was 0:2.

Maybe we took the wrong strategy for such a close and wet game?

Maybe Giants thought they could move the ball with Eli but we thought we needed to win the field position battle more with the return game?