• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boyz trade for DE

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They absolutely had to do something to add some more depth at the position with Spencer's lack of conditioning and playing time leading up to the season's opener never mind the poor play from their backups, which is all I was saying here a few days ago before the clown brigade began it's daily march here per usual.

IRVING, Texas -- With Anthony Spencer's availability for Sunday's season opener against the New York Giants in doubt because of knee surgery, the Cowboys added a second defensive end to the roster in four days by trading for Caesar Rayford. The Cowboys sent a conditional 2015 draft pick to the Colts for Rayford, who had five sacks and 11 tackles in the preseason. Dallas traded with the Chiefs for Edgar Jones on Saturday, although Jones is viewed more as a special teams player.

It's not just what you say, FRYE, it's how you say it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a good move. Spencer won't likely play this week and maybe not even next week for all we know. We can find someone to be "decent" against the run. Maybe this guy can give a little pressure opposite Ware or filll the "Butler" role. Always wanted Butler to get a couple more snaps in the nickel. Maybe this kid can fill in as a situational pass rusher. But, I'd be lying if I said I had an opinion on him based on actually seeing him..

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford going down has been the worst break so far. I think he would have had a great season, much like I think Hatcher will

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of homo clowns.....

you had us getting a D-lineman last year ..... And another this year .... You're stuck on the D-line position in the 1st round (with the exception of trade two entire drafts for McFadden)

That's how the Giants think :whistle: