• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boyz trade for DE

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caesar Rayford of the Colts for a conditional 2015 draft pick. He lead the league with 5 sacks in the preseason, and for what it is worth most Colts fans are not happy with this move... The roster keeps churning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caesar Rayford of the Colts for a conditional 2015 draft pick. He lead the league with 5 sacks in the preseason, and for what it is worth most Colts fans are not happy with this move... The roster keeps churning.
at least the moves are in the trenches.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this pickup .....

Not saying he is a starter .... but not a bad player to have in there to just pass rush (especially in a rotation ) Situational though .. dont see him as good against the run ... but at this moment I'm going by what I have read and not seen

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this pickup .....

Not saying he is a starter .... but not a bad player to have in there to just pass rush (especially in a rotation ) Situational though .. dont see him as good against the run ... but at this moment I'm going by what I have read and not seen
yeah. if the fans of the team we got him from aren't happy we got him, then there must be some upside to him :thumb: & I am all for trying to improve the trenches.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't get to excited, his sacks came against Harnish, Campbell and Carr. Just saying.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't get to excited, his sacks came against Harnish, Campbell and Carr. Just saying.
but our last stringers didn't get any sacks. An improvement is an improvement

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And your secret new defense designed to stop Chip Kelly's offense came against guys Buffalo has now put on the street.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh Hell, I may have just derailed another thread. I meant to say that was very funny apratt. I really mean it when I say you Skin fans are the funniest guys on these boards. I never saw so many witty people in my life.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh Hell, I may have just derailed another thread. I meant to say that was very funny apratt. I really mean it when I say you Skin fans are the funniest guys on these boards. I never saw so many witty people in my life.

and their entitled due to all the abuse their board took before last season

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the player is better than what we currently have it's a solid move. I agree about adding to the trenches. Having depth on the lines is crucial as they'll no doubt get banged up during the year.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the player is better than what we currently have it's a solid move. I agree about adding to the trenches. Having depth on the lines is crucial as they'll no doubt get banged up during the year.

They absolutely had to do something to add some more depth at the position with Spencer's lack of conditioning and playing time leading up to the season's opener never mind the poor play from their backups, which is all I was saying here a few days ago before the clown brigade began it's daily march here per usual.

IRVING, Texas -- With Anthony Spencer's availability for Sunday's season opener against the New York Giants in doubt because of knee surgery, the Cowboys added a second defensive end to the roster in four days by trading for Caesar Rayford. The Cowboys sent a conditional 2015 draft pick to the Colts for Rayford, who had five sacks and 11 tackles in the preseason. Dallas traded with the Chiefs for Edgar Jones on Saturday, although Jones is viewed more as a special teams player.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They absolutely had to do something to add some more depth at the position with Spencer's lack of conditioning and playing time leading up to the season's opener never mind the poor play from their backups, which is all I was saying here a few days ago before the clown brigade began it's daily march here per usual.

IRVING, Texas -- With Anthony Spencer's availability for Sunday's season opener against the New York Giants in doubt because of knee surgery, the Cowboys added a second defensive end to the roster in four days by trading for Caesar Rayford. The Cowboys sent a conditional 2015 draft pick to the Colts for Rayford, who had five sacks and 11 tackles in the preseason. Dallas traded with the Chiefs for Edgar Jones on Saturday, although Jones is viewed more as a special teams player.

even Bovey doesnt hate this team as much as you do ........ :L

Put on a chucky out outfit and he could be your NEW friend

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the moves we've made however, again makes me wonder why we didn't go D Line/O Line with our 2nd round pick? We had a great TE, a solid TE, and a serviceable TE. Getting a potential successor to Witten was probably about 25th on the Cowboys list of needs.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even Bovey doesnt hate this team as much as you do ........ :L

Put on a chucky out outfit and he could be your NEW friend

Speaking of homo clowns.....

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the moves we've made however, again makes me wonder why we didn't go D Line/O Line with our 2nd round pick? We had a great TE, a solid TE, and a serviceable TE. Getting a potential successor to Witten was probably about 25th on the Cowboys list of needs.

That one had me confused as well. Garrett is a smart man, and to take a TE (not an immediate need pick) in the 2nd round when they could of had taken a DT (Short at the end of the 1st round and Frederick would have still be there in the 2nd round). But they they believed that this current crop of DTs would be enough I guess. With Rat's injury history and steadily declining production, Ware's repaired shoulder still an unknown for a full season, and now Spencer's lingering injury and lack of conditioning as well as not being in game shape, their decision to stand pat during the draft and all offseason long on the DL proved to be a mistake....not to mention their depth there just plain suck.....like I have been screaming all offseason.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one had me confused as well. Garrett is a smart man, and to take a TE (not an immediate need pick) in the 2nd round when they could of had taken a DT (Short at the end of the 1st round and Frederick would have still be there in the 2nd round). But they they believed that this current crop of DTs would be enough I guess. With Rat's injury history and steadily declining production, Ware's repaired shoulder still an unknown for a full season, and now Spencer's lingering injury and lack of conditioning as well as not being in game shape, their decision to stand pat during the draft and all offseason long on the DL proved to be a mistake....not to mention their depth there just plain suck.....like I have been screaming all offseason.

"DL proved to be a mistake....not to mention their depth there just plain suck.....like I have been screaming all offseason"

so you keep saying and in the meantime, Dallas trades a DT who played a large role last season for a 7th round pick.

your rant again this year has little to zero legs with regards to what these "smart" coaches are thinking

must be you

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after these trades/signings do we have any cap room left? Can we still add depth somewhere?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"DL proved to be a mistake....not to mention their depth there just plain suck.....like I have been screaming all offseason"

so you keep saying and in the meantime, Dallas trades a DT who played a large role last season for a 7th round pick.

your rant again this year has little to zero legs with regards to what these "smart" coaches are thinking

must be you

Surely not even you in this stupid PDay? Liss was never a good fit for the 4-3 and is better suited for the 3-4. Best to get something for him now wouldn't you say? Just a matter of economics. When your hero and savior Hatcher, whom has never had more the 4.5 sacks in a season over his entire career (2 sack a season average..lol), get's abused in the middle and there is no quality depth behind him, will their DT position still be this awesome no-need to upgrade DL that the gold dust in your eyes says it will be?? Further, moving guys around from the interior to the edges because of injury need and just piss-poor depth, is and will be, a concern for them just like they didn't see the injury factor with Rat and Spencer.....

....you remain football clueless cheerleader.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

must be you

Did you even watch the Texans' game??

Their depth at DT is atrocious....put down the pom poms dude and see the real world for just once.