• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boycott CBS!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like CBS purposefully removed the boards and isn't planning on bringing them back. What gets me, though, is they did it completely without warning, which is completely unprofessional.

In response, please stop visiting their website and giving them hits. They depend on the hits for their revenue, so let's get a grass-roots boycott going to show them what a dick move that was. At the very least they could have given us a week's warning so we could have moved the whole group here, rather than hoping they find it on their own...

skibum2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sort of gave us a warning... telling us at some point to "save any dialogue you'd like to keep. Message boards will be erased" but they never said they were going to pull the plug on the entire thing we had used for 6-7 years altogether and not start a new one. They sort of made it sound like they were just redoing their message system. At least that's how I took it. More or less "spring cleaning" but oh no, they just abolished the whole thing. I will only go there to manage what's left of my fantasy teams and advise people on their "Discussion" boards to come here.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Testing 1 2 3. I didn't post much on CBS because it didn't work with my droidx. It hardly worked with my ipad. This seems to work just fine. Never goin' back.

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of the names here are familiar. Did everyone switch to here? Or were you guys using CBS and this at the same time

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas! Good to see so many make their way here.

Bro's and Howse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey t Paul used to b bros b4 how's. What CBS did is really shitty.. I hope people find their way.

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they screwed themselves as well . only reason most of us posted there ewas for the message boards .

i hope they lose football ...cant stand that retard Shannon Sharpe

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These bullshit msgs was on the MLB Discussion thread. Piss poor excuse(s)

jbosox4ever
I asked them why they did this,through the help desk, and they told me this is the result of a survey completed by fans. I asked them which fans............... Fans of the Russian Hockey league

A5
From CBS "customer service"
-----------

The removal of the message boards coincided with the upgrades and general revamping of our site. Ultimately, we believed that the Community portion of the site wasn’t providing the best possible sports-related experience that our customers deserve. However, this decision does not preclude our message boards from returning in future site enhancements. We encourage our users to continue utilizing our site and submit feedback via our Help Center Site Feedback link. We look forward to hearing from you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and as always, we appreciate your continued patronage with CBSSports.com.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After baseball seasons over I wont go back at all (except maybe for Gametracker - still love the live game trash talking with my buds). Got to find someplace to move my leagues...but theres damn little out there for fantasy baseball

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and as always, we appreciate your continued patronage with CBSSports.com.

They apprectiated the hits we gave them for years.....They can suck it now, That site won't last long without the message boards.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After baseball seasons over I wont go back at all (except maybe for Gametracker - still love the live game trash talking with my buds). Got to find someplace to move my leagues...but theres damn little out there for fantasy baseball

I agree, Capt. I love talking shit with guys like yourself, RichieStamos, TomAngelRipper, RW1, WillieDog, etc. I'm really disappointed with the way they have killed off all the good parts of the site. Even the gametracker format has blown chunks since the start of the season. WTF are they doing over there!?!

Pricks!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: It was that way 8 mths ago when I left for NGS.

Yo! Dutch. Muzz here....I wondered where you went. Are you on the Tigers boards here? Anyhow, good to see ya buddy!

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo! Dutch. Muzz here....I wondered where you went. Are you on the Tigers boards here? Anyhow, good to see ya buddy!
Not yet. From the looks of things not much was going on here until C:bullshit: dumped on everyone.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure a few Tigers fans will make it here. Smitty will I'm sure, but there's some quality posters over there that will be missed. Adrian being one, I always took his opinion highly. Smart guy that never got sucked in.

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure a few Tigers fans will make it here. Smitty will I'm sure, but there's some quality posters over there that will be missed. Adrian being one, I always took his opinion highly. Smart guy that never got sucked in.
Yeah Adrian's one of the better posters. Just checked the Tigers board here not much over there yet.