• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boycott CBS!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GoldenSpur, thanks for all of your help. Hope you guys can keep up the good work when the traffic starts increasing. :)

Finally the golden domer says something I can get on board with....See Micro we can agree on some stuff.

Millner is still the best pick if Joeckel and Fisher aint there.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
already sent cbs a nicely worded email that I had been there since the beginning of the internet and would no longer be going there.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without the message boards I dont see any reason to go there. Seriously, do they think people were showing up to read Prisco?

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After baseball seasons over I wont go back at all (except maybe for Gametracker - still love the live game trash talking with my buds). Got to find someplace to move my leagues...but theres damn little out there for fantasy baseball

ESPN is really good for baseball. Not sure but in free CBS leagues you can't change lineups daily, on ESPN you can.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is really good for baseball.

I love using ESPN for Fantasy baseball.

What up Louie? Heard from any of the ND board members?

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without the message boards I dont see any reason to go there. Seriously, do they think people were showing up to read Prisco?

:laugh3::lol:

I wish I could give you 10 stars for that post...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Capt. I love talking shit with guys like yourself, RichieStamos, TomAngelRipper, RW1, WillieDog, etc. I'm really disappointed with the way they have killed off all the good parts of the site. Even the gametracker format has blown chunks since the start of the season. WTF are they doing over there!?!

Pricks!

Pretty much shot themselves in the foot Beef. Totally underestimated how many of us came there for the boards. Sure wasnt for the insight & wisdom of the writers... Now the majority of their audience is gone. Itll be interesting to see how it all shakes out...how long they can make a site with little offer last

League page looks like a 3rd graders attempt at a Facebook type site. LiveFyre blows...but its still good times