• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bowl prediction for the Buckeyes

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, I feel like getting to a BCS bowl would be difficult for the team this year, but not out of the question. What I see more than likely is the Cap 1 bowl game squared against South Carolina.

I know there is still a small chance that we could get a bowl ban, but it isn't likely right now. I feel like we will win those first 5 games, and maybe we drop two games, possibly to Wisconsin, and Nebraska.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the Cap one bowl. Let's go for the Rose baby! It's definitely doable. Our defense will keep us in games. Anything is possible. I think Wisky, Mich State, and Nebraska are the games that can go either way. I'll be anxious to see how fired up Luke Fickell gets this team fired up.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the Cap one bowl. Let's go for the Rose baby! It's definitely doable. Our defense will keep us in games. Anything is possible. I think Wisky, Mich State, and Nebraska are the games that can go either way. I'll be anxious to see how fired up Luke Fickell gets this team fired up.

Yeah, I think it is doable to make it to a BCS as well, just like I said in the OP. I am always pretty confident in the defense, but what if Braxton Miller is not too great, or worse if Bauserman gets most the playing time.

I guess, I am being cautiously opimistic, but I am think we are going to disappoint a lot of haters this season. I love it how there were some out there, that actually thought we could get the Death Penalty. I know I am fired up for the season.

Go Bucks

espar_igus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Either or 1 or a no loss season....if Miller is the starter by the MSU game.So that should speak for itself.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've definitely got my eye on MSU.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you'll beat them.

Normally, I'd LOL @ the thought of losing to them. But I honestly don't know what to expect from the Buckeyes this season. I know the Bucks still have a lot of talent, but a new coach and new QB has me anxious to say the least.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally, I'd LOL @ the thought of losing to them. But I honestly don't know what to expect from the Buckeyes this season. I know the Bucks still have a lot of talent, but a new coach and new QB has me anxious to say the least.

right now if you start Miller

I see you guys losing to Wisconsin and maybe Nebraska

Toledo is your upset alert, as they're the first real team that Miller will play(Akron doesn't count I'm sure the players Miller played in high school are more talented) and Toledo has a strong offense that will give your new defensive starters trouble. That's not even mentioning the fact that Toledo has a really good kick/punt returner.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worst case scenario is you start Bauserman

then because of starting him you lose to Toledo

still beat Michigan State but then lose to Nebraska, Illinois and Wisconsin.

after those you then put Miller in and he leads you to wins in the last 4 games.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luke will play Miller. He cannot be Bauserman bad. Miller has the same talent or will be better QB than Pryor. Start this kid right away. I'm glad he did not jump ship after the Tressel mess. This kid is going to "very good." By the way, we will beat MSU. I think we lose only 2 games. I think we can beat Nebraska as well. I am counting this game a loss because it's being played inLincoln.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I am starting to think that my Cap One bowl prediction might come true. There is still a shot for the Rose Bowl if we play well the rest of the year. Of course, that would mean winning the BIG CCG to boot.

Miller is getting better, but I am concerned that he is going to get hurt since he is running all the time. If he can pas efficiently, that will be a great threat to opposing teams. Only beating Indiana by 14 was disappointing though.

Go Bucks.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I am starting to think that my Cap One bowl prediction might come true. There is still a shot for the Rose Bowl if we play well the rest of the year. Of course, that would mean winning the BIG CCG to boot.

Miller is getting better, but I am concerned that he is going to get hurt since he is running all the time. If he can pas efficiently, that will be a great threat to opposing teams. Only beating Indiana by 14 was disappointing though.

Go Bucks.

No reason why we can't win out. Last week against Indiana was ugly. However, it was a win. I think they will refocus and play very well from here on out. PSU is going through some major distractions at this time. I can see them losing a couple of games on their remaining schedule. I think the Buckeyes are a much more complete team than PSU. TTUN will be a tough game because it's being played in Ann Arbor. Still, we should take care of business. I'm sticking to the Rose Bowl. Posey should be coming back in a few weeks or less.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason why we can't win out. Last week against Indiana was ugly. However, it was a win. I think they will refocus and play very well from here on out. PSU is going through some major distractions at this time. I can see them losing a couple of games on their remaining schedule. I think the Buckeyes are a much more complete team than PSU. TTUN will be a tough game because it's being played in Ann Arbor. Still, we should take care of business. I'm sticking to the Rose Bowl. Posey should be coming back in a few weeks or less.

Yep, I agree on us beating PSU, and I figured this before the whole debacle. Obviously that team up north will be hungry to finally get a win against us in years, our guys have to be focused

A Rose Bowl would be great, I just hope they would be ready for it. The Cap One Bowl would still make me happy, and Posey will be a great help to be sure. We could have a Rose Bowl match up with Oregon from a couple years ago. That could be fun to watch.

I am starting to have high expectations for next year.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if they don't win the B1G, chances are good they will get to play an SEC team. another chance to get on the boards baby! :madgrin:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think PSU season is going to go on a downward spiral. They are really fucked. Joe Pa is probably history. On a sidenote, does anybody remember all the trolls who came on the ESPN boards and bashed us for supporting Tressel? State College is even worse. Joe Pa is no better than Tressel. I'll leave it at that!