• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bow down to the Arizona Cardinals

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've explained my experience before at a game at The Vet. The Eagle fans were atrocious. Not going to get in to specifics. I've been to roughly 20 different stadiums and by far the Eagle fans were the most disrespectful, rude, violent and outright mean people I have ever encountered at a sporting event. I know that is not you, but that experience left a lasting impression that I won't forget.
Sounds about right. I've been to Philly many times and lived on the east coast a few different times for a total of 10+ years....Philly and Oakland are the 2 places I for sure wouldn't go to support the visiting NFL team.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds about right. I've been to Philly many times and lived on the east coast a few different times for a total of 10+ years....Philly and Oakland are the 2 places I for sure wouldn't go to support the visiting NFL team.

Yeah, I never been to a game in Philly or Oakland, but I got my ass kicked pretty bad at a Raiders game when they were in LA. Thanks to a mouthy homeboy of mine which was completely out of character for him.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got to earn your respect Cards

Ha ha, coming from a fan of a team that put 0 points up! Talk about respect....the Rams have 0, just like what they scored. :lol:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, coming from a fan of a team that put 0 points up! Talk about respect....the Rams have 0, just like what they scored. :lol:

We are not the supposed contender, we already know we are Jeff Fisher mediocre.

I just don't how people are saying the Cards might win the NFC having a qb that only one career playoff game, but I guess that is just me.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are not the supposed contender, we already know we are Jeff Fisher mediocre.

I just don't how people are saying the Cards might win the NFC having a qb that only one career playoff game, but I guess that is just me.
The Cards and Palmer have to prove it. That's for sure.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill never understand your hate for the Eagles. Cowboy, Skins or Giant fans I get it... But you have some strange hard on for the Eagles?

LMAO

"I dont understand why you hate my team, I Do understand why you hate the teams I hate, but why us?"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2016 AZ Cardinals

house-of-cards.jpg

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've explained my experience before at a game at The Vet. The Eagle fans were atrocious. Not going to get in to specifics. I've been to roughly 20 different stadiums and by far the Eagle fans were the most disrespectful, rude, violent and outright mean people I have ever encountered at a sporting event. I know that is not you, but that experience left a lasting impression that I won't forget.
A good friend from NY who is a die hard Seahawk fan went to every Seahawk game home and away in the 2013, 2014, and 2015 seasons. When I asked him what stadium/fan base was the worst experience, he answered without having to think about it that Philly was without a doubt the worst facility and had the worst fans. In the men's bathroom, those that didn't want to wait in line pissed in the trash cans. Just one example. he was threatened numerous times and was called a fag about 200 times, lol.
He thought the word fag was their favorite term.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good friend from NY who is a die hard Seahawk fan went to every Seahawk game home and away in the 2013, 2014, and 2015 seasons. When I asked him what stadium/fan base was the worst experience, he answered without having to think about it that Philly was without a doubt the worst facility and had the worst fans. In the men's bathroom, those that didn't want to wait in line pissed in the trash cans. Just one example. he was threatened numerous times and was called a fag about 200 times, lol.
He thought the word fag was their favorite term.
That's funny because I must have heard that phrase 1,000 times at the eagles game. No class. There is such a large batch of idiot eagle fans it ruins it for the few civil fans.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're alive and you don't appear to have any D cell batteries sticking out of your forehead so I'm guessing they liked you :thumb:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're alive and you don't appear to have any D cell batteries sticking out of your forehead so I'm guessing they liked you :thumb:
I am alive, but I did get plucked in the back of the head with a disposable camera. True story.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gon be alright
Stop it sting. You know the season is over. We lost the first game of the year when we played like shit off a missed field goal against a non-conference opponent.

I'm not watching another game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it sting. You know the season is over. We lost the first game of the year when we played like shit off a missed field goal against a non-conference opponent.

Now that's pretty funny Scooby.

Now that's pretty funny Scooby.:nod:

If the Cards lose tomorrow, you still going to be as funny as today? Lot of pressure on the Cards to win tomorrow IMO.:2cents:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Cards lose tomorrow, you still going to be as funny as today? Lot of pressure on the Cards to win tomorrow IMO.:2cents:
No doubt. Not too long ago, Scooby was gently kicking our chops about the Seahawks regressing. The Cards have lost 3 of their last 4 games and 2 of those losses were blowouts.
Regress much?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question here.

Has anyone ever met or seen a Cardinals fan in real life or held a conversation with one of them?

I thought maybe I did for a minute last year, but he was a Louisville fan. Who became quite butt hurt when I ask him if he meant Arizona Cardinals. Hell, even if it was a St Louis Cardinals fan.

LeChuck421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question here.

Has anyone ever met or seen a Cardinals fan in real life or held a conversation with one of them?

I thought maybe I did for a minute last year, but he was a Louisville fan. Who became quite butt hurt when I ask him if he meant Arizona Cardinals. Hell, even if it was a St Louis Cardinals fan.
I've been a fan of the Cards since 1988, when my dad took me to my first game at Frank Kush field. Those of us that grew up in the 80's around here love the Cards even though they sucked and worship Warner for making us not a joke. This current team with Michael and not Bill as the owner is much more respected around the league and much easier to root for.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm always smiling Harold. You should know this by now.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question here.

I have.

Many times. :dhd: