• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bow down to the Arizona Cardinals

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mentioned to someone, that the Cards might actually have a better season if they went to Stanton, and adjusted gameplan for a more ground control style. They would be boring to watch so to speak, but could easily win 13 games with that much talent around on offense and defense

The thing is with Carson Palmer, even if the Cards went 16-0 this year, you just don't know which Palmer will show up in Playoffs, he just never wins big games

Its all great when Palmer is hitting those speed receivers down field and putting up 40 pts a game like vs TB, but more often than not, it just leads to too many hero throws and endless interceptions
I actually agree with this post aside from the Stanton part.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer is unpredictable, he can look like a top 5 QB one week and then not so great the next ... It's tough to win big games if your QB is Jekyll and Hyde...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer is unpredictable, he can look like a top 5 QB one week and then not so great the next ... It's tough to win big games if your QB is Jekyll and Hyde...
Heard that.

He needs to make some quick throws to his play makers. I don't know why they don't do more 2 back sets with Johnsons and Johnson or Johnson and Ellington. Flank those speedy guys out to both sides put two burners on the wings and have Fitz in the slot.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do enjoy the Cards 1-2 start but there's still a lot of football to be played. Palmer is still a good QB, solid running game and a very good defense. Every good team goes through a bad stretch. Of course I would love to see it continue but they're too good of a team to fall off the map.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do enjoy the Cards 1-2 start but there's still a lot of football to be played. Palmer is still a good QB, solid running game and a very good defense. Every good team goes through a bad stretch. Of course I would love to see it continue but they're too good of a team to fall off the map.
I benched him on my FFL team for Stafford. Go Matt

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that.

He needs to make some quick throws to his play makers. I don't know why they don't do more 2 back sets with Johnsons and Johnson or Johnson and Ellington. Flank those speedy guys out to both sides put two burners on the wings and have Fitz in the slot.

Hard to say ... I know NFL teams always look to exploit certain match-ups for every given team, could be maybe Cards coaching staff for whatever reason hasn't gone after that.. Every match-up has it's own unique challenges in the NFL ...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true but he was giving ole Fitzy a run for his money. Besides who starts Fitz in FF?

The guy i played in my work pool did and Benched Russell Wilson. I started Aaron Rodgers. The final was 115-6?.

Both were 0-2. Guess who 1-2?