• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston set to play for yet another title, Red Sox STILL in first

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wayne rooney is great snoogins

you'll see when he gets moved from United and doesnt have goals stolen from him by 2 of the best players the sport has ever seen (RVP and Ronaldo)

he's a good player... The only person whose last name isn't "Rooney" that thinks he's the white-Pele... is JD...

He's a fringe top 10-15 player in the world... JD talks like he's a top 10 player of all time. He just aint. Maybe his definition of "true greatness" differs from mine.

I've asked him repeatedly to say why he feels that he's a "true great" but he can't.. he just says "you're an idiot" and stomps off to his next anger-fueled post..

JD's a self-admitted soccer noob... He hitched his wagon to Manchester United about 45 minutes after Notre Dame got exposed as frauds (again) in the national title game.

So naturally, he thinks Wayne Rooney = Ronaldo or Pele or Zidane (or any other "true great")

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I'm late, what did I miss so far?

Is Down still comparing WMB to Brooks Robinson?

Probably, but not that I saw.

Instead he listed the Reds, Pirates, and Cards as teams that would love to acquire Stephen Drew.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Ox still LOLs at the notion that Patrice Bergeron is arguably the best two-way forward in the NHL...

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I got 1 right by accident.

Active triples leader? If its not Ichiro, its probably Jose Reyes, Rollins are Crawford. Its got to be speed guys who have some pop in their bat.

Or someone who has played a while like Jeter

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably, but not that I saw.

Instead he listed the Reds, Pirates, and Cards as teams that would love to acquire Stephen Drew.

Is he going to the Cardinals as part of the Mallett for Fitzgerald deal?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to cheer up blade by telling him Pineda is hitting 95

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker livid over down grade at QB

BOSTON (CBS) — Wes Welker ranks first all time in Patriots history for receptions, second in receiving yards and eighth in receiving touchdowns. He carries countless great memories from his time in New England, however he admitted that he wasn’t happy with the way his Patriots tenure ended.

Welker talked with Yahoo! Sports’ Michael Silver and said both he and Tom Brady weren’t pleased that the team essentially decided to move on without him.

“After it happened, obviously we talked and everything like that,” Welker told Silver. “He was upset about it, and part of me was a little upset about it too. But things happen for a reason, and I’m excited about the opportunities here and the type of team we have and things that we can do.”

Welker also said that Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning sent him text messages when free agency began and that the Broncos showed more of an apparent interest in signing him than the Patriots.

“Feeling wanted – it’s a good feeling,” Welker said.

Manning told Silver that after Welker signed with the Broncos, Manning received a text messagefrom Brady, which said: “He’s one of my favorite players I ever played with and you’re gonna really enjoy playing with him.”

Welker said he still admires and respects Robert Kraft and seemingly isn’t holding on to too many negative feelings about his departure from New England.

“It is [a bummer], but I think [Brady] understands it, and I understand it,” Welker said. “It’s been going on for years and years. I’m not the first [Patriots] player that this happened to, and I definitely won’t be the last.”

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word Gen. I loved that scene. I'm fascinated by my 7 year olds reaction to some of the movies I torture her into watching

Like Purple Rain or Diedra does a double dildo Part 7

You never cease to amaze me on how bad a father you are. What kind of father would make their kid watch Purple Rain

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Ox still LOLs at the notion that Patrice Bergeron is arguably the best two-way forward in the NHL...

he was top 5 this year

he wasnt the best this year

whats his name from chicago, much better year

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can we stop with the Gardner / Ellsbury comparisons now?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never cease to amaze me on how bad a father you are. What kind of father would make their kid watch Purple Rain

Lmao

That is so awesome

I'm happier every day that we chose to have gay intercourse

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're talking about "true greatness"... I thought I'd share some...

0f9b053323b60d8436f984cfde93b7ba_large