• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston set to play for yet another title, Red Sox STILL in first

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going for work, otherwise I would never think of going back to Dallas.

I went a couple years ago for a cowboys/Eagles game and was bored out of my mind when I wasn't at the game.

I heard everything closes up early there ... basically only open to cater to the people during working hours.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noooooo noooooooo,

They'll only be paying about 5 million.

Someone else that has to make assumptions, draw conclusion and exaggerate claims of others, for the sole sake of getting into an e-pissing contest....

"infuriated"

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys,

For the sake of Down's co-workers, lets get off the Stephen Drew subject, the last thing we want is Clark in Accounts Payable getting hit with a Poland Spring Water Cooler.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number of times I suggest those teams would have too?

"infuriated"

Number of teams you mentioned that would have any interest in Stephen Drew

"Stupid"

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Royals are playing tooo good for themselves

they should probably give the Red Sox Alex Gordon

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard everything closes up early there ... basically only open to cater to the people during working hours.

Probably, that city was boring as hell

Six flags is right there, so is the Texas Rangers stadium.. might catch a game against heatinators Jays

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys,

For the sake of Down's co-workers, lets get off the Stephen Drew subject, the last thing we want is Clark in Accounts Payable getting hit with a Poland Spring Water Cooler.

Lol.

Noone exaggerates or mis-quotes others like him, so this is all amusing

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently the Red Sox are interested in doing some pro-bono work this summer...

Allowing contending teams the opportunity to "upgrade" their SS position while not paying for the "upgrade"

This is DumbDown brilliance.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officer Held on $1M Bail in Alleged Road Rage Shooting

By DANIELLE JOHNSON NBCPhiladelphia.com

updated 6/9/2013 11:46:17 PM ET

walker+inset+copy.jpg

A New Jersey police officer is being held on $1 million bail after he was charged with shooting and killing a man on a Maryland highway in an alleged road rage incident.
Forty-year-old Joseph Walker, a sworn officer with the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office, was charged with second degree murder and manslaughter after a shooting 36-year-old Joseph Harvey, Jr. Saturday on an off-ramp on Interstate 97 near Millersville, according to Maryland State Police.
Police say the off-duty officer reportedly got into an argument with Harvey shortly after 8:30 p.m. while both men were driving on the interstate in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Investigators say both men pulled over on the shoulder of the highway. Harvey got out of his car, along with his passenger, and starting walking towards Walker’s minivan.
Maryland State Police say Walker fired a .45 caliber Glock at Harvey and hit him. Harvey was pronounced dead at Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
Police say the officer’s wife and three children were in his car at the time of the shooting. Walker is being held at the Anne Arundel County Detention Center.
Police are investigating the shooting.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officer Held on $1M Bail in Alleged Road Rage Shooting

By DANIELLE JOHNSON NBCPhiladelphia.com

updated 6/9/2013 11:46:17 PM ET

walker+inset+copy.jpg

A New Jersey police officer is being held on $1 million bail after he was charged with shooting and killing a man on a Maryland highway in an alleged road rage incident.
Forty-year-old Joseph Walker, a sworn officer with the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office, was charged with second degree murder and manslaughter after a shooting 36-year-old Joseph Harvey, Jr. Saturday on an off-ramp on Interstate 97 near Millersville, according to Maryland State Police.
Police say the off-duty officer reportedly got into an argument with Harvey shortly after 8:30 p.m. while both men were driving on the interstate in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Investigators say both men pulled over on the shoulder of the highway. Harvey got out of his car, along with his passenger, and starting walking towards Walker’s minivan.
Maryland State Police say Walker fired a .45 caliber Glock at Harvey and hit him. Harvey was pronounced dead at Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
Police say the officer’s wife and three children were in his car at the time of the shooting. Walker is being held at the Anne Arundel County Detention Center.
Police are investigating the shooting.

LOL ... he's a Jersey cop and resident .... one of Jerzey Jeff's people

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently the Red Sox are interested in doing some pro-bono work this summer...

Allowing contending teams the opportunity to "upgrade" their SS position while not paying for the "upgrade"

This is DumbDown brilliance.

The Zack Cozart of posters...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... he's a Jersey cop and resident .... one of Jerzey Jeff's people

You know what sucks?

The guy that got shot is probably a bigger jerkoff than the shooter