• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston comes out smokin and wins 7-0 in game one of the series

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the other team and give them the credit they deserve.

Lester and the rest of the Boston team played deep into the night in Boston , had a flare up with their rivals the Yankees when Dempster plunked Arod, decided to get a few hours sleep in their own beds, and then fly across country during the day today to play a 7 PM game.

Lester who is the kid who beat cancer , has thrown a No - Hitter , and has the guts of a Champion did his thing tonight pitching 8 1/3 of shutout ball and he was dominant all night. I am a sucker for great pitching performances and this kid put on a show in SF. He can pitch for my team any day.

The local kid Daniel Nava who I watched play little league in San Carlos and coached a summer baseball camp for kids with him up at Stanford did his thing in front of his family against the team he rooted for as a kid. It had to be a special night for him and he has overcome so many odds to make it in the Bigs. He is a good kid and I am happy to see him make it and represent the Bay Area Peninsula. 3 hits tonight.

It was just one of those nights where you tip your hat to Boston .

Giants look to even up the series Tuesday.

Go Giants !!

Gotta send this out to Lester, Nava , and the Boston team.

One of my favorite Rock Bands.

On youtube...

Boston - Smokin

:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the other team and give them the credit they deserve.

Lester and the rest of the Boston team played deep into the night in Boston , had a flare up with their rivals the Yankees when Dempster plunked Arod, decided to get a few hours sleep in their own beds, and then fly across country during the day today to play a 7 PM game.

Lester who is the kid who beat cancer , has thrown a No - Hitter , and has the guts of a Champion did his thing tonight pitching 8 1/3 of shutout ball and he was dominant all night. I am a sucker for great pitching performances and this kid put on a show in SF. He can pitch for my team any day.

The local kid Daniel Nava who I watched play little league in San Carlos and coached a summer baseball camp for kids with him up at Stanford did his thing in front of his family against the team he rooted for as a kid. It had to be a special night for him and he has overcome so many odds to make it in the Bigs. He is a good kid and I am happy to see him make it and represent the Bay Area Peninsula. 3 hits tonight.

It was just one of those nights where you tip your hat to Boston .

Giants look to even up the series Tuesday.

Go Giants !!

Gotta send this out to Lester, Nava , and the Boston team.

One of my favorite Rock Bands.

On youtube...

Boston - Smokin

:clap:
You'll have a bit better chance against Peavy tomorrow night.

I think my Sox gave up too much for him. The shortstop they sent to Detroit in the 3-teamdeal
is going to win multiple Gold Gloves before retiring I believe.

Peavy's been pretty good for us so far, but not enough to be worth giving up Jose Iglesias for.