• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston 3 World 0

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson Cano should definitely re-sign with the Yankees for the good of his own stats. That "blast" he hit last night would have been a homer in a whopping 3 other parks besides Yankee stadium.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford is definitely a punk. I do give JR Smith credit for owning his comments.

Something that I just found really stupid.... during game 2 when the Knicks went on that huge barrage in the 3rd

Quentin Richardson and Earl Barron were whooping it up on the sidelines, going nuts after every 3 ball

Dude.... you guys got signed like 2 weeks ago to fill out the roster. Stop acting like you're a real part of the team

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has cowboy ever tried harder to impress a bunch of strangers on a message board? Has anyone? Ever?

Cowboy...you don't mean dick to anyone here...don't feel special though...no else does either...

Bump

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson Cano should definitely re-sign with the Yankees for the good of his own stats. That "blast" he hit last night would have been a homer in a whopping 3 other parks besides Yankee stadium.

And who leads the league in "Lucky Homers" per ESPN hit tracker?

Same guy...

2nd? Adrian Gonzalez...which is amazing considering he has only 3 total...

Speaking of him, Gonzalez managed actually managed to hit one that would've been a HR in 0 parks...:wtf2:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we call Jason collins a ****ay

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allright dude. In a few hours I'll get to work on the NBA. The tournaments are 2 day for the NBA, Thu-Fri. Every sport outside of football requires you need 3 games a day/night, so todays games carry over into tomorrow. I can either e-mail ya, text ya or PM the lineup here if I have them ready. If not, might not be till around 7.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something that I just found really stupid.... during game 2 when the Knicks went on that huge barrage in the 3rd

Quentin Richardson and Earl Barron were whooping it up on the sidelines, going nuts after every 3 ball

Dude.... you guys got signed like 2 weeks ago to fill out the roster. Stop acting like you're a real part of the team

I don't mind any of that stuff. If the benchwarmers wanna pretend like they're holding the other benchwarmers back after Carmello or Pierce hits a three so be it. But if you do something goofy and are questioned about it afterwards, don't tell the reporter "I just wanna talk about basketball."

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who leads the league in "Lucky Homers" per ESPN hit tracker?

Same guy...

2nd? Adrian Gonzalez...which is amazing considering he has only 3 total...

Speaking of him, Gonzalez managed actually managed to hit one that would've been a HR in 0 parks...:wtf2:
Is anyone who roots for a team with a giant wall 200 ft from home plate and a pesky pole that is 280ft from home plate allowed to call out cheap HR's??

seriously...?!

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's like mocking another town's police force for not being able to capture two local hooligans.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allright dude. In a few hours I'll get to work on the NBA. The tournaments are 2 day for the NBA, Thu-Fri. Every sport outside of football requires you need 3 games a day/night, so todays games carry over into tomorrow. I can either e-mail ya, text ya or PM the lineup here if I have them ready. If not, might not be till around 7.

email would be easiest

let me know if you dont have it

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind any of that stuff. If the benchwarmers wanna pretend like they're holding the other benchwarmers back after Carmello or Pierce hits a three so be it. But if you do something goofy and are questioned about it afterwards, don't tell the reporter "I just wanna talk about basketball."

It's not so much that benchwarmers shouldn't do it

It's that benchwarmers who got signed the 2nd to last day of the season shouldn't do it

If Chris Copeland or Marcus Camby want to do it, by all means...