• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston 3 World 0

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're so unimpressed with me and my Fanduel experience, you should have no problem playing me for $ 535.00 max 1 on 1 for MLB tonight. If you wanted to play me in NBA I would annihilate you, in the NHL too.

Looks like OX found the answer to his question.

:lol:

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is all semantics. And it all boils down to one being afraid of what may happen to them. I ride a motorcycle in Puerto Rico when I go down there. Guarantee drivers down there are crazier than anything you experience on the mainland.

By the way. Out of CBS winners, I am on a 2 game win streak on fanduel.

I remember when OX said he was soooo good at it, but I haven't seen that yet.

No its about being aware that its not just you that you have to pay attention to its everyone cause you have PR/teenage girls texting on their phone.

I won, it counts, and you were there for one of the. It wasn't even close either, you got dominated.

Blind squirrel finds a nut one day bro lets not get amped over one win.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with trash talking on/off the court. Crawford probably should have kept his mouth shut, but I don't know what was said to him or what he said.

Martin talked trash before the game, told everyone to wear black, and then after the game when asked about the funeral thing, said "I just wanna talk about basketball". Definition of bitch.

I heard that Friday's plan is to call the Celtics a circus sideshow. Knicks will be wearing clown costumes to the game.

Yeah I agree with the whole K-Mart thing

As for Crawford, apparently he said to Melo "That motherfucker fucked your wife".. which yeah, but you didn't play a damn minute LOL

And are the Celtics planning another traffic jam around the arena again? :lol:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from the idiot who brought up alt IDs from last week.

Do you have any real concept of just how dumb you really are?

Its quite impressive actually.

All I did was ask Bucs how it felt to get checked by some message board admin. You guys are the ones still laboring over the topic.

Yeah...its me that takes this place too seriously. I wasn't the one bitching and moaning for my original ID like you and bucs.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is all semantics. And it all boils down to one being afraid of what may happen to them. I ride a motorcycle in Puerto Rico when I go down there. Guarantee drivers down there are crazier than anything you experience on the mainland.

By the way. Out of CBS winners, I am on a 2 game win streak on fanduel.

I remember when OX said he was soooo good at it, but I haven't seen that yet.

Perhaps evolution may accomplish what I hoped chemical castration would....

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its about being aware that its not just you that you have to pay attention to its everyone cause you have PR/teenage girls texting on their phone.

Blind squirrel finds a nut one day bro lets not get amped over one win.

I have been on a roll. I told you that and you said you would win. I said no way and you didn't even come close.

I have 2 wins. 2 game winning streak.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question

If you are all talking about Fan Duel...does that mean you can never ever ever make fun of Snoogy and his MTG?

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so all this FD talk, are we setting up one for today?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh its not hard for yankees catchers to have created more runs when the blue jays havent been scoring many. Arencibia doubles the amount of homers the yankees catchers have. And because they walk more they are better. Lol.. do you know arencibia ranks wayabove the yankees catchers in total bases and slugging percentage. But but but. The yankees catchers walk more. :laugh3:

Blue Jays - 3rd in homers. 3rd to last in runs

Too bad the point of the game is to outscore the other team, and not outhomer them

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree with the whole K-Mart thing

As for Crawford, apparently he said to Melo "That motherfucker fucked your wife".. which yeah, but you didn't play a damn minute LOL

And are the Celtics planning another traffic jam around the arena again? :lol:

Crawford is definitely a punk. I do give JR Smith credit for owning his comments.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Heatwave is relegated to humping the Yankee catchers (who are outproducing Blue Jay catchers), you know it's been a pretty rough predictions year for him

Another alternative to figuring out it's been a pretty rough predictions year for him is knowing that he opened his mouth to say something

Blue Jays catchers: .782 OPS
Yankees catchers: .767 OPS

Not so much...

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on a roll. I told you that and you said you would win. I said no way and you didn't even come close.

You had one good night I will give you that...but don't boast about a win against MD, ZIG and Pickles

so all this FD talk, are we setting up one for today?

I am down.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I did was ask Bucs how it felt to get checked by some message board admin. You guys are the ones still laboring over the topic.

Yeah...its me that takes this place too seriously. I wasn't the one bitching and moaning for my original ID like you and bucs.

So you brought up the past and are agreeing that you were affected by what someone here said and were trying to get even.

Good to see you admit that you can't handle it.

Also if you could provide the link for everyone to see where I bitched and moaned for any ID. It never happened no matter how many times you want to pretend it did.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has cowboy ever tried harder to impress a bunch of strangers on a message board? Has anyone? Ever?

Cowboy...you don't mean dick to anyone here...don't feel special though...no else does either...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had one good night I will give you that...but don't boast about a win against MD, ZIG and Pickles

I am down.

I wouldnt be bragging about that. People like to argue with that guy

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone tell Warren Moon to Shut the FUCK up!!!!!

No one gives a shit what he thinks...he lost all credibility after the whole ebony/ivory stuff.