• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston 3 World 0

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is all semantics. And it all boils down to one being afraid of what may happen to them. I ride a motorcycle in Puerto Rico when I go down there. Guarantee drivers down there are crazier than anything you experience on the mainland.

By the way. Out of CBS winners, I am on a 2 game win streak on fanduel.

I remember when OX said he was soooo good at it, but I haven't seen that yet.

It doesn't count for a win if I am not there lets be serious...I rarely finish outside of the top three.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No and neither have you

fair point...it's the Jays. Either a HR or a strikeout.

They don't hit singles or walk - Steroids don't help plate dicipline.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by BUCCS469
this is typically our dry season....they are saying though 10-15 inches are what we should expect this week...yeasterday we got monsoon rains for at least 4 hours
======================================

Is that what they call a sou'easter?

What is your storms name?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're so unimpressed with me and my Fanduel experience, you should have no problem playing me for $ 535.00 max 1 on 1 for MLB tonight. If you wanted to play me in NBA I would annihilate you, in the NHL too.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My profile on Fanduel speaks for itself. Too bad they dont show winnings anymore. I had 223 wins for the month of April, cashed over 3500.

how many do you play at a time?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I saw it too.

On Friday, he had his tongue so far up the admins ass while trying sooooo hard to have me and Buccs banned for our alt IDs.

He was preaching how "valuable" posters like him were the ones that were being punished at CBS by all of the alt ID's.

He literally was screaming for them to ban us. I thought he was going to explode. He started rambling on about how his very important father taught him about respect and responsibility at a young age and how he has carried that lesson through his whole life up till he got some tramp pregnant and had his bastard child.

It was hilarious

"My daddy's relevant, I found this site and I make a mean bowl of Cap'n Crunch"

These boards really mean a lot to him. So if you would all be so kind as to pretend you believe him, it would be greatly appreciated

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cereal's here. My thread just got even more awesomer

"My Thread"

Rock?!! I thought you took your fat ass, drunk, poor girl to New Hampshire Motor Lodge for the weekend?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It became relevant because people were talking about poor attempts in trolling

And Brooklyn Giants is the poster boy for that

Poor attempts at trolling don't force people to bring up history. When you guys dig up history you are trying to get even. When one is getting even they have been affected by something.

Once again, I win.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost as much as jordan crawford

Was he really talking shit after not playing a minute? (not being a dick, did he really not get in the game at all?)

I have no problem with trash talking on/off the court. Crawford probably should have kept his mouth shut, but I don't know what was said to him or what he said.

Martin talked trash before the game, told everyone to wear black, and then after the game when asked about the funeral thing, said "I just wanna talk about basketball". Definition of bitch.

I heard that Friday's plan is to call the Celtics a circus sideshow. Knicks will be wearing clown costumes to the game.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For each sport? I'd say about 5-6 games. I do the big tournaments like for instance NBA, the Shot, Dribbler, Assist, Dime..etc...NHL Breakaway (which is losing people lately) I do all the MLB big tourneys. I keep a ledger for every day, some days I'm in the red, but for month of April I'm in the black 3500, it was my best month by far, and I started playing MLB for the first time and had over 110 wins. I didnt do too good yesterday in MLB, couldnt get my right lineups in.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you do, but you also thought that getting into that huge hole to being with wouldn't happen

Have you ever stopped for a minute and admired just how much you've been wrong about?

It's actually quite impressive when you think about it

Yankee catchers..... more runs created and higher OPS+ than Blue Jay catchers

Ohhhh its not hard for yankees catchers to have created more runs when the blue jays havent been scoring many. Arencibia doubles the amount of homers the yankees catchers have. And because they walk more they are better. Lol.. do you know arencibia ranks wayabove the yankees catchers in total bases and slugging percentage. But but but. The yankees catchers walk more. :laugh3:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't count for a win if I am not there lets be serious...I rarely finish outside of the top three.

I won, it counts, and you were there for one of the. It wasn't even close either, you got dominated.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh its not hard for yankees catchers to have created more runs when the blue jays havent been scoring many. Arencibia doubles the amount of homers the yankees catchers have. And because they walk more they are better. Lol.. do you know arencibia ranks wayabove the yankees catchers in total bases and slugging percentage. But but but. The yankees catchers walk more. :laugh3:

and score more, and win more... but HR's are super sexy!

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor attempts at trolling don't force people to bring up history.

Sake, can you break out your CowboyB's translator alt ID and punch this line into the system?

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CH, you want to do some NBA, I'll throw some lineups your way. Just let me know.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Fan duel is pretty addicting ha ha I'm not doing so great though

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont trust power walkers... they should all just learn that running gets you to where you want to go faster...

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor attempts at trolling don't force people to bring up history. When you guys dig up history you are trying to get even. When one is getting even they have been affected by something.

Once again, I win.

This coming from the idiot who brought up alt IDs from last week.

Do you have any real concept of just how dumb you really are?

Its quite impressive actually.