• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bossmanpc

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all the Ranger, Blackhawk, Lightning, King, & Laker fans, Steve was the one who helped me setup those banners. He was always very helpful and never seemed to mind me spamming up his inbox with my questions & requests. He was a great guy, I will sincerely miss him. Really sad that he's gone.
he seemed like a really nice guy! the lightning fans sure do thank you two for the nice banner

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he seemed like a really nice guy! the lightning fans sure do thank you two for the nice banner

You guys were a great group to work with, I can speak for myself and Bossman that it was a pleasure working with you :suds:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello all of Bossman's SportsHoopla friends,
I just wanted you all to know that Steve often mentioned his close friends and fellow hockey fans on SportsHoopla. He loved his position as a mod and took it very seriously as you know, I think it totally improved the quality of his life. The fellowship you gave him enriched his days and made him feel connected at those times when travel or family were not at hand. You were all his extended family, he often would tell me he was concerned over this one or that one who had reached out to him. You were never far from his thoughts,( even when we were visiting the Brian and his family)
I know his last days were spent looking for a new car in hopes of driving to see his sister and her new husband. Weather conditions canceled flights out of Buffalo so he never made it to her wedding, which greatly upset him.
I'm hoping he will still be looking out for me and whispering council in my ear when he sees me going astray.
Thank you all for your kind words, you will never know how much reading your comments has meant to our family. Knowing how highly you thought of him touched our hearts.
Cindy

PS: GO SABRES. for one of your most faithful fans who now watches from his cloud. :lol:

Wow I'm lost for words, what an amazing human being, I don't even come close to the Bossman's level. He was the Boss. :boss:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I'm lost for words, what an amazing human being, I don't even come close to the Bossman's level. He was the Boss. :boss:

Yup, the name Boss suited him well. Sort of saw him as the leader of this board. If we were the Ninja Turtles, he was our Splinter.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, the name Boss suited him well. Sort of saw him as the leader of this board. If we were the Ninja Turtles, he was our Splinter.

HAHA!! Well said my friend.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXkZhjzI52w]***** TURTLES EPISODE 2 spoof - YouTube[/ame]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend showed me the N Turtles that stuff is hilarious!

leekrol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks everyone

All,
My name is Lee Krol and I am "Bossman"'s youngest son. I have taken some time over the past few days reading through all of your posts on this forum and others regarding my Dad and I want to let you all know that you all were very important to my Dad. I love the banner and the tribute to him, and I can see why he was so enamored with this board and its members. Thank you all for the kind words and the great tribute.
Lee

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All,
My name is Lee Krol and I am "Bossman"'s youngest son. I have taken some time over the past few days reading through all of your posts on this forum and others regarding my Dad and I want to let you all know that you all were very important to my Dad. I love the banner and the tribute to him, and I can see why he was so enamored with this board and its members. Thank you all for the kind words and the great tribute.
Lee

Thanks, Lee, and all of Boss' family. We really miss the guy. So sorry for your loss and hope your family is doing as well as can be expected.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Lee. We hope that the little things we have done to honor Steve's memory have given you and your family comfort in this time of sorrow. Our only regret is that we didn't get to know him more.
Curt

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My deepest sympathies go to boss mans family and he will be in my prayers and heart forever. I consider it a privilege to have been able to speak with him. He had such a positive impact on my life and the lives of everyone he interacted with. He was truly amazing and his memory will live on forever through all if the people he selflessly helped and graced with his personality and big heart throughout the years. He was one of the few real good men and will be missed. I will be lighting a candle for you my dear friend

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All,
Lee

Lee,

I'm glad you can see that your Father is loved here. And don't worry, we're not going to forget about him. I've been online since Al Gore invented the internet and I can honestly say I've never seen anything like the respect and love your Father earned here. I'm sure I speak for everyone here who regrets having taken him for granted. We can't thank you and your Mother enough for coming here. I've thought 1,000 times about how she said that SportsHoopla improved the quality of your Father's life, but he gave allot more than he took.

We share your pain, Lee. Please don't be a stranger here.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man losing anybody is hard but your Dad, no words......
Condolences to you and your family.