• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bolts host Stars

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan "Wide" Drouin with his girlfriend Ms. Danette face the Dallas Stars at Tampa's Oil Arena! So far with 7 mins left it's 1-0 thanks to Stralman on the PP!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOLTS!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :yes:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bolt's Net-minders would be oh so much better if they actually had a D in front of them!!!! But the Village Idiot and Pooper look at D-men as extra forwards and, no offense, but I believe Danny and Todd do also. Remember Bolt when the D were hard hitting, physical players that made sure they stayed between the puck carrier and their net-minder? Remember when they would check the puck handler right off the puck or give an old fashion (wasn't old fashion back than) hip check? Those were the days buddy. Now it's all about speed, offense and burning your net-minder out!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if the NHL fazed out the defensive positions and brought in 2 midfield positions instead. Midfield positions like in soccer but only minus the defenders.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bolt's Net-minders would be oh so much better if they actually had a D in front of them!!!! But the Village Idiot and Pooper look at D-men as extra forwards and, no offense, but I believe Danny and Todd do also. Remember Bolt when the D were hard hitting, physical players that made sure they stayed between the puck carrier and their net-minder? Remember when they would check the puck handler right off the puck or give an old fashion (wasn't old fashion back than) hip check? Those were the days buddy. Now it's all about speed, offense and burning your net-minder out!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if the NHL fazed out the defensive positions and brought in 2 midfield positions instead. Midfield positions like in soccer but only minus the defenders.
game has changed since 2004 new rules allow smaller players to play. but coburn is not soft ? also stralman is not soft ? I don't need a home run hit just guys that block shots use there bodies and hit the guy off the puck. but i remember kubina, sarich, sydor and boyle as are top 4 darn good back in 2004. yzerman has a different view he likes guys that push the puck up the ice to his skilled forwards. garrison, stralman, hedman, carle, coburn and sustr do that for him.