• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Boise People"

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I find Boise's blue field much easier on my eyes than that red atrocity that Eastern Washington plays on. I needed a pair of these eclipse viewing glasses to watch that game:

th

The Eastern Washington game they just played didn't hurt my eyes at all because neither team was wearing red so there was plenty of contrast.

With Boise, it's blue field with all blue uniforms and it's terrible.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy fellas. Back in the day this would have been at 200 posts already.

Fair weather? Nah couldn't be.

Hey, we didn't beat em. So I will take the blame from a Duck fan for their recent overbearing posts.

I guess a beating at the hands of the Beaver and Husky did them in

You know what, Mamba? There aren't 200 posts to this thread because back when Boise was dominant and kicking teams like Oregon's asses, fans of several teams would come onto the message boards to offer their support or in most cases spew their hatred. The majority of the posts back in those days weren't from Boise fans. They were from fans of other teams. Now that Boise has fallen off, those people aren't posting about them anymore. That's how it works. Look at the Boise fans that posted then versus the ones who are posting now. We haven't gone anywhere. We're still here. Fair weather my ass.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had our fair share of dumbass fair weather fans during our natty run and all the Tebow SportsHoopla. It's almost worth a couple bad seasons to be rid of them. Not quite, but almost.

That said, you boise fans are all phegs and your blue grass is vomitus. :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy fellas. Back in the day this would have been at 200 posts already.

Fair weather? Nah couldn't be.

Hey, we didn't beat em. So I will take the blame from a Duck fan for their recent overbearing posts.

I guess a beating at the hands of the Beaver and Husky did them in

UW beat the coach right out of them. :whistle:

B4L :wave:

There aren't 200 posts in this thread because the reality that your little run is over has set in. They declined over the last year or so and now have a new HC. The overly cocky homerism is noticeably absent.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There aren't 200 posts in this thread because the reality that your little run is over has set in. They declined over the last year or so and now have a new HC. The overly cocky homerism is noticeably absent.

HEY! Your talkin bout a future Pac12 club perhaps...givin MISS ST ALL they can handle tonite Whiz...

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cocky homerism? From who? Which Boise fans? Listen I realize the run is over. And what a run it was. I've said it since Kellen Moore and all of those other studs departed for the NFL two or three years ago. Boise sucks now and despite the fact that you enjoy rubbing it in, I still wish your team and your new class act of a coach all the success in the world. And I mean that sincerely.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise isn't as good, that's the whole issue. They got beat by a better team last night. Such is sport.

I find it reassuring, however, that some fans still have to take the time to throw insults, it tells me that there is still hope. The team needs to suck it up and improve. We Boise fans will stay loyal.

It's kind of hard to get much credence to fans of a team who wear the same colors, who throw smack,basically at themselves. Further, my team goes on the road every single year to play teams that won't. Tell you what, when Florida actually leaves the state to play any top team from another conference like Boise does, then talk away. The last time that happened was when the Gators went to Syracuse 24 years ago, got their butts smacked, and vowed to never do it again.