• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobby Petrino to Bama?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarkisian likes booze......who doesnt?
Looks like Sark may be a better play caller when he is on the sauce instead of off.

Like an artist. Opens the mind to creativity. That and a person's shivagetter tends to break when the sauce is flowing.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were any of them involved in DV?

No, but Jonathan Taylor was dismissed from Georgia bc of it but Saban still brought him on the team. Look, not trying to defend Zach Smith but I find it hilarious that people get on their high horse when almost every major college football program is guilty of douchebaggery

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but Jonathan Taylor was dismissed from Georgia bc of it but Saban still brought him on the team. Look, not trying to defend Zach Smith but I find it hilarious that people get on their high horse when almost every major college football program is guilty of douchebaggery

Who was on a high horse? I’m no fan of a lot of off field behavior. I just think Durkin got a bad rap given the circumstances.

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, the 2 arent even comparable.

Petrino had an affair with a former volleyball player....perfectly legal and IMO, commendable.

Zach Smith beat his wife.

Eh, if it were that simple he wouldn’t have been fired. He basically put his side chick on the payroll ahead of other more qualified candidates and lied about the affair, tried to bribe the state police to cover it up.

I think Petrino is past his prime but him at a program that basically recruits itself would still be a little scary offensively

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get him a blonde intern, let him buy her a car with University money, and buy him a Harley & he’s set!

Hell, you wouldn’t even have to pay him a salary

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, the 2 arent even comparable.

Petrino had an affair with a former volleyball player....perfectly legal and IMO, commendable.

Zach Smith beat his wife.

You're right they aren't comparable...