• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob Stoops has started following Tennessee commits on Twitter

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops to Tennessee
Mullen to Bama
Saban to retire

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played Florida one time. Shut up. He beat Bama 3 times. That's why @outlaw okie made that comment.
take a Xanax it was a joke.. it really has nothing to do with who's coaching if you look at it.. Since Fulmer, Ten hasn't beaten Florida very often in a while..

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take a Xanax it was a joke.. it really has nothing to do with who's coaching if you look at it.. Since Fulmer, Ten hasn't beaten Florida very often in a while..

I know it was a joke. It wasn't funny. That's my point.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Stoops has started following Tennessee commits on Twitter

giphy.gif

Recon work for Chris Peterson

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at anyone believing Bob Stoops is done coaching. It might not be here but I'd think he isn't done.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was freaking hilarious come back to me.. but i also dont have my panties in a bunch about it..

I don't have my panties in a bunch, hun. It just wasn't funny. You saw an opportunity to try and beat your chest over beating Stoops one single game. Had nothing to do with the joke at hand which was the fact that Bob has kind of owned Bama. You tried to parlay that into a joke about Florida owning bob based on one game. It was lame and not funny. The joke surrounding that would've been about Meyer owning Bob since he's beaten him twice now. I'm not mad. The joke was just stupid.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's newsworthy when a recently retired coach like Stoops starts following Tennessee recruits ... like five of them so far.

Or when a grown man is following children online.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at anyone believing Bob Stoops is done coaching. It might not be here but I'd think he isn't done.

He won't coach college football again.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have my panties in a bunch, hun. It just wasn't funny. You saw an opportunity to try and beat your chest over beating Stoops one single game. Had nothing to do with the joke at hand which was the fact that Bob has kind of owned Bama. You tried to parlay that into a joke about Florida owning bob based on one game. It was lame and not funny. The joke surrounding that would've been about Meyer owning Bob since he's beaten him twice now. I'm not mad. The joke was just stupid.
Actually your dead wrong in your assumption.. darlin.. it was solely based on UTens performance against the Gators in the last 15 or so years but go ahead and tell yourself it was a dig at Stoops.. it wasnt.. period.. I happen to like Stoops think he's a pretty decent coach and i would've liked for him to have come back to Florida.. but whatever makes you feel better tell yourself that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually your dead wrong in your assumption.. darlin.. it was solely based on UTens performance against the Gators in the last 15 or so years but go ahead and tell yourself it was a dig at Stoops.. it wasnt.. period.. I happen to like Stoops think he's a pretty decent coach and i would've liked for him to have come back to Florida.. but whatever makes you feel better tell yourself that.

Sure it was.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bob Stoops couldn't win National Championships on at least an irregular basis at Oklahoma he wouldn't have a chance in hell winning them at Tennessee or any other school. The dude had players people like Sam Bradford, Adrian Peterson, etc. playing for him and he couldn't win any NC's after the one he won back when he was using somebody else's players plus a QB who was magic for one season. If Stoops had any gas left in the tank he would still be at OU.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet he was drunk and thought he was following Texas commits... I mean, Herman ain't looking too hot these days... so...

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if anybody is up for conspiracies this probably would have more weight.

Stoops to Florida.

Mac, ain't exactly beating the door down in G-Ville. Not only do they struggle on the
field...He isn't a great recruiter. Now, it is almost impossible for UF to have a "bad
recruiting year." This state has an excess of 4-star, skill people, most wanting to stay
at home. Spurs was never a great recruiter, in regard to beating down the doors. He had
too many just lining up shouting "take me, take me." Plus Spurs never was given a tee time,
he didn't like.

Spurs and Stoops have always been Buddies.

Spurs is back assisting in the UF program.

UF boosters/donors feature a great many who are diehard Spurs fans.

Spurs would know if Mac is being questioned. Plus if Mac wasn't, Spurs
would ensure that he is being questioned.

Why would Stoops want to go to Tenn, where he would have to scour the
entire country for recruits, when they would line up at his front door in Florida.

UT may have some decent recruits that Stoops would like if he went somewhere
else. UT is gonna lose at least 4 this year...AGAIN, which ain't gonna please the
UT people...AGAIN. (Although they're probably numb to that by now)

You can create a very good conspiracy theory centered on Stoops to Florida.

You can further it by remembering that Foley is gone as UF's AD. Spurs has
more clout with UF folks than this new guy

MAC is safe, in regard to UF vs UGA and UF vs UT...but he ain't on good ground
with UF vs FSU. And the UF folks have to live with FSU fans.

FSU has never beaten UF 5 straight times. Currently we've won 6 of the last 7
and are in the midst of our 4th, 4 straight over UF skein.

AND...Bobby would be available immediately. If UF made it to the SECCG, just as
soon as Bama hung 50+ on them in that fiasco, Bobby could take over in a day or
two.

Don't know if any of it will happen. BUT, there are enough factual storylines where
it could be a credible conspiracy theory.

Stoops would never go to UT. The difficulties in having to recruit the entire country
wouldn't be enticing to him. K-State wouldn't be much better, but I could see
K-State happening before UT. There are though, around 10 scenarios where I
could see UF happening.

We'll see.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he always has a stick up his ###, you must've tapped it.