• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo = "one voice"

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more Big Red Breakfast appearances then. Bo will bore the crap out of the media beyond what he has done to date. Nebraska media feeds on all the info it can get, and sells it product wrapped up with Husker Football. Pelinose must be off his meds again...

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I tend to agree with Bo that the media short of Sip is a bunch of sharks that put blood in the water after the Wyoming game. I am not saying anyone should cuddle Bo. But if you have the guts to stand there and ask prick questions that you already know the answers to, your probably going to get prick answers from a guy who doesn't like to answer prick questions.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He isn't a Mad Dog dictator for nothing!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pelini,makes it clear he believes in his staff. He likes its chemistry. He plans no changes in coaching personnel.

This chemistry that he speaks of has shown brightly during the four double digit losses so far this season!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not making that up or even speculating....

I actually know first hand that he has someone reading that forum for him. In fact, here recently they just put in a mysterious new rule at Red Sea Scrolls........if you make a thread dissing Bo Pelini your thread will be deleted immediately, and if you make multiple threads your account can be terminated.

You can't make this shit up.

This sounds like the site bighuskerfan.com. A clown named Solly banned me because I was critical of his bud Ole Barney Cotton.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Pelini, makes it clear he believes in his staff. He likes its chemistry. He plans no changes in coaching personnel."

This chemistry that he speaks of has shown brightly during the four double digit losses so far this season!

{I corrected a previous post of mine here.}

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well I tend to agree with Bo that the media short of Sip is a bunch of sharks that put blood in the water after the Wyoming game. I am not saying anyone should cuddle Bo. But if you have the guts to stand there and ask prick questions that you already know the answers to, your probably going to get prick answers from a guy who doesn't like to answer prick questions.

If the so called prick questions bother him, he may want to improve the performance of the Huskers to prevent those questions from being thrown his way.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh gee you are right I wonder if Bo knows that winning is better then losing? I wonder if Bo knows turnovers are bad? With your great knowledge an insight why are you here??

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people act like turnovers are something new at Nebraska. Now I was born in 85 and had the great privilege of growing up during the T.O era. And Toms teams threw picks and fumbled. Soliches teams couldnt hold onto the ball if their lives depended on it. HWSNBN....... BOs teams turn the ball over but its not like Bo is out there turning the ball over himself so I don't understand why it is all falling on His shoulders.

Please explain to me how you fix that in practice turning the ball over. Get one of those cute football sleeve that makes the ball slick lol

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all falls on his shoulders because he is the head coach. It starts at the top and it starts in how he runs practices. If you hit in practice then you can get used to contact and get use to people going after the ball in live situations. Did Osborne's teams fumble? You are damn right they did. They also ran an option offense that lends itself to more fumbling situations. We don't run that offense and we still fumble as if we ran that offense.

Is it Bo actually doing the fumbles? No but he isn't helping to put the players in the best position to succeed by the way he coaches and practices and that is his job!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not, Osborne prefered the option over passing because in his opinion there was a higher chance of turnovers the more you put the ball in the air. You also had a higher chance of winning come November in inclement weather.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ain't aboout the media though. It's about whether Pelini trusts his staff to be able to answer a question or not.

If the media is going to take what is said out of context they are going to do it just as much with Pelini as with his assistants. So this can't be the problem. The answer to that would be to shut off the media completely.

But he's not doing that. He clearly feels he can handle the media but his staff can't. Which I tend to agree with.

Beck made a comment regarding Martinez that made it sound like him and Pelini were not on the same page.
Els made a comment regarding visit during the second bye week that made it sound like they had already visited all the prospects the first bye week so didn't have any to visit the second.

There have been other instances where you just kind of shake your head and say did he say that?

Yeah the media loves sound bites and taking things out of context but but don't that is the case here. Nebraska has enough stories they don't need to do that to get a headline.

And still bottom line is if the media is going to take comments out of context they are going to do it regardless of who is making the comments.

Pelini shutting down access to his assistants does one thing and that is ensure that his staff does not make comments that he does not agree with.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people act like turnovers are something new at Nebraska. Now I was born in 85 and had the great privilege of growing up during the T.O era. And Toms teams threw picks and fumbled. Soliches teams couldnt hold onto the ball if their lives depended on it. HWSNBN....... BOs teams turn the ball over but its not like Bo is out there turning the ball over himself so I don't understand why it is all falling on His shoulders.

Please explain to me how you fix that in practice turning the ball over. Get one of those cute football sleeve that makes the ball slick lol

You fix it by having contact in practice. They cough up the ball because practice doesn't give them opportunities to hold the ball on a hard hit. They are learning on Saturdays.

And if you are afraid of the injuries because the players get hurt then get a fucking strength and conditioning coordinator who can toughen them up enough to be able to take a hit.

If this was a player problem then you would have isolated instances of specific players that just can't hold on the ball. This is systemic. It doesn't matter who it is there are turnovers across the board and there has been for six years.

Quit blaming the fucking kids and put someone out there that can teach them!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Jed, didn't see you had basically said the same thing already.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having depth is also helpful to allow more contact in practice. In his 6 years Bo hasn't really developed much depth. Bringing in a bunch of jucos to fill immediate needs doesn't build a bunch of depth when they generally have 2 years. 3 at best.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember back in the HWSNBN era, I think it was DB who said practices were so hard under Osborne that they looked forward to game time because it was a break.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed what do they do in practice? (Not. Being a smartass here) is it half pads? Or full pads half speed? What the hell is going on that they are not hitting