• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo = "one voice"

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the article......jest because Bo said he's considering making it a standing policy doesn't mean anything.......

We should all know that his word is shit by now. He also said he wouldn't make any staff changes about 2 days before politely pushing Watson out the door. In that situation he made it sound like Watson found something that fit him better so he left and we decided to move on at that point.

This is Bo Pelino we're talking about here. This is not your average joe. He is always saying shit......I don't listen to any of it anymore. The guy is more worried about what the people on the outside are thinking and saying that anyone realizes.

I'll bet a lot of people don't even know about his hired men that he has scouring the Red Sea Scrolls looking for people who have too much inside information on what's going on inside of his program.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh bite my ass with this bogetory bullshit

If he's muzzling the assistants and coordinators and explains it as....

"There were times when (media) took things maybe out of context, and people started making assumptions based on what somebody said"

He's implying that assistants or coordinators are the cause of things being taken "out of context" by the media.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I'm wondering what they said?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you......

He's simply trying to stop the media from creating the "this guy or that guy is leaving" rumors....

Whether anyone is actually leaving or not, Bo Pelino is a very paranoid man. He is extremely paranoid.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the article......jest because Bo said he's considering making it a standing policy doesn't mean anything.......

We should all know that his word is shit by now. He also said he wouldn't make any staff changes about 2 days before politely pushing Watson out the door. In that situation he made it sound like Watson found something that fit him better so he left and we decided to move on at that point.

This is Bo Pelino we're talking about here. This is not your average joe. He is always saying shit......I don't listen to any of it anymore. The guy is more worried about what the people on the outside are thinking and saying that anyone realizes.

I'll bet a lot of people don't even know about his hired men that he has scouring the Red Sea Scrolls looking for people who have too much inside information on what's going on inside of his program.

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making that up or even speculating....

I actually know first hand that he has someone reading that forum for him. In fact, here recently they just put in a mysterious new rule at Red Sea Scrolls........if you make a thread dissing Bo Pelini your thread will be deleted immediately, and if you make multiple threads your account can be terminated.

You can't make this shit up.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think if this comes to pass that the supposed other recording of Bo Pelini will find an outlet after next year's first bad loss.(assuming there is one, if no bad losses then the tape remains in a dark cabinet)

BTW, I had to google red sea scrolls. Never knew Rivals had a message board, probably because I never cared.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think if this comes to pass that the supposed other recording of Bo Pelini will find an outlet after next year's first bad loss.(assuming there is one, if no bad losses then the tape remains in a dark cabinet)

BTW, I had to google red sea scrolls. Never knew Rivals had a message board, probably because I never cared.

I think there is even more than a recording that could come out

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a period of time back when Carl was still here that both Bo and Carl thought they could pretty much get away with treating people how ever they wanted off the record....

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I'm not making that up or even speculating....

I actually know first hand that he has someone reading that forum for him. In fact, here recently they just put in a mysterious new rule at Red Sea Scrolls........if you make a thread dissing Bo Pelini your thread will be deleted immediately, and if you make multiple threads your account can be terminated.

You can't make this shit up.

Well, that sounds like utopia for Bo. That'll lead to some pretty fuckin' boring conversations. Everybody think alike and no negative talk... :L
Sounds like a place I'd give a big :finger:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that sounds like utopia for Bo. That'll lead to some pretty fuckin' boring conversations. Everybody think alike and no negative talk... :L
Sounds like a place I'd give a big :finger:

JJM replenishes his Kool Aid supply there.

A packet and a cup of sugar per thread.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for RSS, the big dicks over there are exactly that!!!! I wanted to slap the piss out of them at the Sharp and Benning round table a couple weeks ago. Just complete pukes!!!

With Bo, this is the same coach that said he hasn't gone after any other job since he has been here. Which is a total lie. It's all coach speak bullshit. With about 95% of all coaches, you know how to tell when they are lying to fans and the media? When they start talking.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were to stop losing our ass in games "plural" then reporters would stop asking asshole questions. Such as, but not limited to, "why"

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't one have to be a member on rss?

No, a different kind of member Jed!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it were a pay bbs

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how we will view the way SE handled the Bo situation years from now...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSD1d-6P6qI]The Civil Service on Helping Foreign Nations - YouTube[/ame]