• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blake Griffin is playing like a superstar this yr

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to criticized Blake for the last 2 yrs for not playing as he should be but so far this yr, he's been dominating as he came into the game avg 23 and 11 before dropping 27 and 10 tonight.

Keep on Blake and the Clippers may make it to the 2nd round this season.

He's averaging under 8rpg this season.

IJS.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rebounding gotta improve but his offense is so much better than it was 2 years ago

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Griffin is mvp at this point in the season.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His offense is becoming more polished and his jumper is improving. Still plenty of time for growth and improvement. Scary.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to criticized Blake for the last 2 yrs for not playing as he should be but so far this yr, he's been dominating as he came into the game avg 23 and 11 before dropping 27 and 10 tonight.

Keep on Blake and the Clippers may make it to the 2nd round this season.

They have made it to the 2nd round.

Sadly, that's where they take an epic shit.

Something needs to be done at the SF spot or it will be groundhog day again this year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely looks better than he ever has in his career. The question becomes can he keep it up all season long and throughout the playoffs. When he does that, then he'll be a superstar.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah.....he deserves the Clippers Lifetime achievement award :lol:

How do you feel about Lin and Boozer to the bench?

Can't hurt to inject some scoring into the 2nd unit.

Jeremy to Swaggy should be good for at least 5 dimes a game:noidea:

The NBA is Helter Skelter right now.

My Team is on a good run and are barely a top 7 team in the West.

Your Team is barely treading water. Yet, they would have the 5th or 6th worst record in the NBA and possibly lose their pick if the Season ended today.

Thank Goodness, for both LA franchises, that it is still very early and many things can change.

The Grizz and Warriors are scary good...the Spurs are the Spurs, OKC will be in the mix, and Portland/Mavs look legit.

I still don't think the Rockets will go far. Bt, that's because I hate Harden:lol:.

The West is scary.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have made it to the 2nd round.

Sadly, that's where they take an epic shit.

Something needs to be done at the SF spot or it will be groundhog day again this year.

Yeah, Barnes almost lost that game for the Clippers last night. SF is no doubt the weak spot.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with Boozer and Lin being benched. This team is going nowhere. I'd like to see Davis and Clarkson (play him already Scott!) getting more minutes. These are players with a potential future on the team. Boozer and Lin won't be here past this season.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.....he deserves the Clippers Lifetime achievement award :lol:

How do you feel about Lin and Boozer to the bench?

Can't hurt to inject some scoring into the 2nd unit.

Jeremy to Swaggy should be good for at least 5 dimes a game:noidea:

The NBA is Helter Skelter right now.

My Team is on a good run and are barely a top 7 team in the West.

Your Team is barely treading water. Yet, they would have the 5th or 6th worst record in the NBA and possibly lose their pick if the Season ended today.

Thank Goodness, for both LA franchises, that it is still very early and many things can change.

The Grizz and Warriors are scary good...the Spurs are the Spurs, OKC will be in the mix, and Portland/Mavs look legit.

I still don't think the Rockets will go far. Bt, that's because I hate Harden:lol:.

The West is scary.

I like the move because it was done to send a message about playing defense. Unfortunately, it didn't appear to help. At least not in the last game.

Yeah, the West is nuts. I'm almost glad the Lakers are likely to be out of the mix for another season or 2. Let everybody settle down a little and then strike.:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with Boozer and Lin being benched. This team is going nowhere. I'd like to see Davis and Clarkson (play him already Scott!) getting more minutes. These are players with a potential future on the team. Boozer and Lin won't be here past this season.

Agree. I think Boozer is definitely gone after this season. I hoped that Lin would find a balance between "Linsanity" and what we saw in Houston, but so far, he's been very inconsistent. He's young and it's early in the season, so he can turn it around still, but I'm not holding my breath.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the move because it was done to send a message about playing defense. Unfortunately, it didn't appear to help. At least not in the last game.

Yeah, the West is nuts. I'm almost glad the Lakers are likely to be out of the mix for another season or 2. Let everybody settle down a little and then strike.:lol:

I thought their defense wasn't bad in the first half. At least there was improvement compared to Lin/Boozer. The problem is now the inept offense of the first unit. Kobe has to carry a big load on that end now.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I think Boozer is definitely gone after this season. I hoped that Lin would find a balance between "Linsanity" and what we saw in Houston, but so far, he's been very inconsistent. He's young and it's early in the season, so he can turn it around still, but I'm not holding my breath.

I've seen enough of Lin. He has some skills, but little court vision. He'll never be more than an average NBA player.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought their defense wasn't bad in the first half. At least there was improvement compared to Lin/Boozer. The problem is now the inept offense of the first unit. Kobe has to carry a big load on that end now.

Yeah, it seems they either get good defense and anemic offense or good offense and can't stop anybody. Need to find the right combination, although it may not be there. Which is okay because it increases the chance to keep that pick.:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen enough of Lin. He has some skills, but little court vision. He'll never be more than an average NBA player.

Hell, if he'd just be consistently average, I'd take it. It would still be an improvement over what the Lakers have had for several years. The problem is that he's wildly inconsistent. One game it's 18 point, 11 assists and a couple of turnovers. Then the next game it's 0 points 5 assists and 6 turnovers.

How about just games of 9 points, 8 assists and 3 turnovers?:lol: