• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The team is very talented and the commentators most likely think that talent is going to show up.

Team may be overrated. DTs are weak so is the secondary and the linebackers have been overrated just like others as they have not shown up in the big games outside of Philly.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Finally, I leave you with these numbers. Dak has 21 TDs to 10 INTs in the year. In 6 losses, he has 7TDs to 7INTs passing. A one to one TD to INT ratio is not very good. Not to mention the fumbles lost which he makes up for with a rushing TD or two. The losses have been against better teams and better defenses. He got a ton of yards in those games but remember in some he was playing against prevent defenses since we got off to such bad starts.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 5 fantasy QB With all the yards and passing touchdowns and some rushing touchdowns but he also is averaging a turnover a game and has a few multi turnovers games this year. He has not played his best in losses. Missing key throws or having bad turnovers. To say otherwise is delusional. Amazing how the most important person on the team is having such a great yet the team is 6-6 and has not beaten a single team with a winning record. This team has holes and problems and Dak has been better than most players on this team not named Cooper and Lawrence but like so many others he has truly disappointed.
So the 6 and 6 is all him? It's a team sport. Only one talking fantasy here is you. Is Dak perfect? No, but he has played well enough for this team to be a lot better than 6-6.

Now since you appear to be pointing out Dak more than any other individual player, who do you bring in to replace him.

I'll wait for a good answer.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
No. The losses are clearly not all on him. He is a solid game managing QB who is in a role that he is not ready for. The defense has not been good. My point is he is not the second coming or an Elite top 5 QB as you and other profess and the Cowboys should not overpay. Team needs to consider QB in future drafts and not leave themselves in this position. Teams like the Ravens have looked for young QBs while they have QBs on the roster. We likely won’t get a better option immediately or next year but should be looking. Same can be said for all the teams not making the playoffs, but they are not just banking their entire future on their existing QBs. I just wish there were more balanced views on him. He lit it up versus really bad teams with a really talented offensive unit.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The losses are clearly not all on him. He is a solid game managing QB who is in a role that he is not ready for. The defense has not been good. My point is he is not the second coming or an Elite top 5 QB as you and other profess and the Cowboys should not overpay. Team needs to consider QB in future drafts and not leave themselves in this position. Teams like the Ravens have looked for young QBs while they have QBs on the roster. We likely won’t get a better option immediately or next year but should be looking. Same can be said for all the teams not making the playoffs, but they are not just banking their entire future on their existing QBs. I just wish there were more balanced views on him. He lit it up versus really bad teams with a really talented offensive unit.
I have NEVER called him elite and just being top 5 doesn't neccesarily mean elite. What I do see in Dak is a Franchise QB. You don't let Franchise QBs go and roll the dice on the draft.
As for the Ravens looking for QBs with QBs on the roster, you're full of shit. They didn't look until they realized Flacco was not good and he good winked them on ONE great playoff run.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I have NEVER called him elite and just being top 5 doesn't neccesarily mean elite. What I do see in Dak is a Franchise QB. You don't let Franchise QBs go and roll the dice on the draft.
As for the Ravens looking for QBs with QBs on the roster, you're full of shit. They didn't look until they realized Flacco was not good and he good winked them on ONE great playoff run.

I will take Flacco’s playoff record and Super Bowl victory over Dak’s resume. They let him go as they saw him for who he is and he had a 667 playoff winning percentage with 10 wins in Baltimore versus .333 for Dak. Arguably, Flacco was/is a franchise QB. Just realize the warts 4 years into the Dak era. I am not saying let him go. I am just saying be careful overpaying. And no, his stats in games that matter versus teams with winning records are not top five and likely closer to bottom 15.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, I leave you with these numbers. Dak has 21 TDs to 10 INTs in the year. In 6 losses, he has 7TDs to 7INTs passing. A one to one TD to INT ratio is not very good. Not to mention the fumbles lost which he makes up for with a rushing TD or two. The losses have been against better teams and better defenses. He got a ton of yards in those games but remember in some he was playing against prevent defenses since we got off to such bad starts.
You know. People that use stats alone to decide players values, just shouldnt be in a debate. I believe 3 of those ints in the 7/7 TD/INT is from hail mary's not poor judgement. Also you act like the stats should be dismissed from the wins, like they dont matter but when the team sucks & his stats arent is good is the only thing that matters. You are a one sided Negative nancy. You take All pros stats from losing games & they arent gonna be as good as their winning games. Has he had a couple bad games. Yes. But nobody is saying he is the best in the league & should be perfect. I already said when he had good games in a row. It will just take one bad game & all this crap I am reading right now would happen. None of which should be taken seriously. In 6 games our whole team had their heads up their asses. Andresrenee you could have one of those QBs that ruin games & are the reason for losing.
he had one game with 3 INTs (which I think was one from Hail mary) Everyone admits a bad game. BTW that is the only game this year where he has multiple INTs. He isnt selfish looking to pad his stats (as I am constantly hearing now) When we get near the goal line we often run it in. Where this is where many QBs get those cool TD passes that pad their TD to INT ratio. We will run it in. maybe you should actually watch the football games instead of reading the box scores.
Maybe when you watch Dak you should watch his game as a whole, not for the bad play here or there & hang your hat on that alone. maybe you should watch when the team is playing horrible how he brings the team back or keeps them in it. Instead of blaming him in the end for the loss no matter what.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take Flacco’s playoff record and Super Bowl victory over Dak’s resume. They let him go as they saw him for who he is and he had a 667 playoff winning percentage with 10 wins in Baltimore versus .333 for Dak. Arguably, Flacco was/is a franchise QB. Just realize the warts 4 years into the Dak era. I am not saying let him go. I am just saying be careful overpaying. And no, his stats in games that matter versus teams with winning records are not top five and likely closer to bottom 15.
Wonder what Flacco's Playoff record would have been with the Cowboys Defense. I know Dak would have loved that Ravens defense on his side. He would crush it.
I would take Dak & his intangibles over Flacco all day every day.
Complain about Dak being a game manager, yet you like Flacco? :scratch:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Dak had ONE Amazing playoff run you're more than willing to pay him whatever he wants. Flacco was the before his run and he after his run. You need to take emotions out of the equation when grading players.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what Flacco's Playoff record would have been with the Cowboys Defense. I know Dak would have loved that Ravens defense on his side. He would crush it.
I would take Dak & his intangibles over Flacco all day every day.
Complain about Dak being a game manager, yet you like Flacco? :scratch:
The rest of the team doesn't matter, it's all about the QB. At least that's the impression he's putting out.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Nobody is dismissing the good that Dak does. He works hard and plays harder and is a good leader and good face of the franchise. We can win with Dak but to do so requires a pretty loaded team. His offensive skill players and offensive line make it easier for him than most other NFL quarterbacks. The defense does not help him one bit. The issue is when you don’t have a great defense you can’t turn the ball over. Also, turnovers are not just in picks. Dak has a few fumbles this year. It happens no one is perfect and all I have been trying to say is don’t overrate Dak and take him for who he is at this stage in his career. The offense and the coaches have all been centered around him. He needs a top 5 WR - done. He needed a solid number 2 done. He needed a slot receiver to replace Beasley done. Maybe, the right answer is building up the D and gong back to being a run first team where Dak can do what he does best and manage the offense and be more careful with the ball.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So if Dak had ONE Amazing playoff run you're more than willing to pay him whatever he wants. Flacco was the before his run and he after his run. You need to take emotions out of the equation when grading players.

Provably. 1 of how many teams to not be to a championship game since 1995. If he got hot and took us to the promised land, I would pay him. We have overpaid for worse.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is dismissing the good that Dak does. He works hard and plays harder and is a good leader and good face of the franchise. We can win with Dak but to do so requires a pretty loaded team. His offensive skill players and offensive line make it easier for him than most other NFL quarterbacks. The defense does not help him one bit. The issue is when you don’t have a great defense you can’t turn the ball over. Also, turnovers are not just in picks. Dak has a few fumbles this year. It happens no one is perfect and all I have been trying to say is don’t overrate Dak and take him for who he is at this stage in his career. The offense and the coaches have all been centered around him. He needs a top 5 WR - done. He needed a solid number 2 done. He needed a slot receiver to replace Beasley done. Maybe, the right answer is building up the D and gong back to being a run first team where Dak can do what he does best and manage the offense and be more careful with the ball.
Most QBs need talent around them to succeed, not just Dak. Look at Rodgers, some see him as an all time great, yet ONE SB. Look at Marino, the grearestcQB of all time IMO and one SB appearance. Again drop the emotions when you evaluate.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Provably. 1 of how many teams to not be to a championship game since 1995. If he got hot and took us to the promised land, I would pay him. We have overpaid for worse.

So you're going to sign on emotions? Either he's worth it or he's not on his whole body of work, not on just a few playoff games. If we were still getting year 2 Dak I wouldn't want to resign him period and I wouldn't even consider Franchising him regardless if he got VERY hot the next 8 games and won a SB. I saw a jump from year 2 to year 3 and a bigger jump this year. If year 4 Dak is what he is I'll gladly sign him for the future.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Skip Bayless and many fans obviously feel the same way about him as Manster and others do. Skip says he has played better than Brees and Rodgers this year. I see it a little differently. I see a guy who has excelled versus lower competition and been mediocre against good to great completion. Look at the film and look at the stats. Against better competition he has struggled, missed throws, and had costly turnovers both INTs and fumbles. Yes he had big passing games in some games but in some of those games, the defense was playing prevent especially in the Packers game. Ultimately, we will likely sign him as one of the top paid QBs and deal with those consequences. I hope he kills it. Also, if the guy got hot against top competition and won a Super Bowl why would you not sign him and pay him? Very few QBs win Super Bowls. Also, the Dolphins and Packers were winning games they were not suppose to win with Marino and Rodgers. Those teams in the past had very bad defenses.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good points. Dak hasn't played well enough in a few spots where we needed him to, has too many turnovers and has missed some easy passes in big spots, BUT the guy is on pace for 5,000 yards and has had some incredible throws in big spots too. You (just like some that pretend Dak can do no wrong) need to see both sides or it comes off disingenuous. If you could guarantee me he'd play like this year the whole time I'd give him a 10 year contract right now :2cents:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is our QB for now and the future. He has earned that right. He makes killer mistakes, but most of the time, he makes big plays. My biggest concerns have been the defense and coaching. Those are our biggest problems IMO. I have never seen a QB just stop, not even have to move his feet, servey the field forever, and throw to a wide open reciever. That was the most pathetic pass rush I have ever seen. D-law and the rest of this defense is woefully under performing. I think it is more so on the coaching staff. They are not devising schemes to stop the run, and put consistent pressure on the QB. It is time for a total overhaul of the coaching staff. This shit ain't working.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are 3-6 in our last 9. That is bad