• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PU about sums it up.

Did Romo actually say Sean Lee had a great game? WTH was he watching. I don't care how many tackles he was credited with, Lee was not good today.

And Dak? Last week I completely gave him a pass because of the weather but he too regardless of what his stats show had a bad game. It's not the plays you make sometimes and more the negative plays a QB doesn't make that wins games.

But, not being able to stop a marginal Offense again kills this team.

Good news is I can't blame Garrett for this one. Not much he could have done. Would be ironic if this is the game that gets him fired...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel so bad for Cooper. Dak hung him out to dry on that one. Looked bad. Man should have held out. Hope he has not coat himself serious money.
Huh? It was after the catch and Cooper decided to try to leap the player. How in the world is that Dak hanging him out? Dak gave him a good ball

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note, they should fire Garrett Give Kris Richard a shot before you lose him as well and see what he can do.
This isn't directed at you it's just that I keep reading it on Twitter. I am so sick of the Kris Richard talk. Guy has been trash this year. Why in the World would we expect him to do a better job as HC? Now to be honest if for the rest of the year, sure if we let Garrett go and promote from within because there is no one else, but Richard had a poor year as a defensive coach from my seat in the stands and on my couch.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please get rid of our kicker and STs coach. Please :gaah:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least our next two Sundays will be free. Sorry, just don't have anything good to say about this team right now.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t get over the Bills QB. He looked awesome. I thought the guy was a turnover machine. Cannon for an arm and can move. I was impressed by the Bills. Anxious to see them play NE.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PU about sums it up.

Did Romo actually say Sean Lee had a great game? WTH was he watching. I don't care how many tackles he was credited with, Lee was not good today.

And Dak? Last week I completely gave him a pass because of the weather but he too regardless of what his stats show had a bad game. It's not the plays you make sometimes and more the negative plays a QB doesn't make that wins games.

But, not being able to stop a marginal Offense again kills this team.

Good news is I can't blame Garrett for this one. Not much he could have done. Would be ironic if this is the game that gets him fired...

I was in a house of 30. Didn’t hear any of the broadcast. I heard Romo one time say 54 is coming and of course Jaylon did. That’s about all I heard. I did hear him talk about Dak selling out for his team on a run.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This isn't directed at you it's just that I keep reading it on Twitter. I am so sick of the Kris Richard talk. Guy has been trash this year. Why in the World would we expect him to do a better job as HC? Now to be honest if for the rest of the year, sure if we let Garrett go and promote from within because there is no one else, but Richard had a poor year as a defensive coach from my seat in the stands and on my couch.

The defense has not been as solid but last two weeks, the defense has held a 9-1 Patriots team to 13 points and 10 were gifted by offense and special teams. They gave up 23 to the Bills with the offensive turning the ball over a couple of times. In today”s NFL, you have to score more. I don’t necessarily think he is the answer but could he be worse than Red? Did you see the clock mismanagement at the half? The desperation coaching moves? Sometimes a change is needed but hey we are still in first place so if we want to de with Garrett so be it. The man has what 2 or 3 playoff wins in 10 years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has not been as solid but last two weeks, the defense has held a 9-1 Patriots team to 13 points and 10 were gifted by offense and special teams. They gave up 23 to the Bills with the offensive turning the ball over a couple of times. In today”s NFL, you have to score more. I don’t necessarily think he is the answer but could he be worse than Red? Did you see the clock mismanagement at the half? The desperation coaching moves? Sometimes a change is needed but hey we are still in first place so if we want to de with Garrett so be it. The man has what 2 or 3 playoff wins in 10 years.
The first thing the Seahawks fans told us over and over and every single one of them was that he is a great DB coach and a bad DC. Maybe we all just got a little too excited too quickly by him and maybe this is who he is but if he is directing a fledging side of the ball that he's good at do we want to turn over the whole team to him?

Last week no one could score. This week the Bills scored 26 and if you take the missed kicks out of it the Bills score 30 and shredded us on 3rd down. Want to know who the Bills have scored more than 20 against this year? Miami (2 wins), the Giants (2 wins), the Bengals (0 wins) and the Redskins (2 wins)...and the Cowboys. Think about that for a second before you want to say they weren't bad today.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The first thing the Seahawks fans told us over and over and every single one of them was that he is a great DB coach and a bad DC. Maybe we all just got a little too excited too quickly by him and maybe this is who he is but if he is directing a fledging side of the ball that he's good at do we want to turn over the whole team to him?

Last week no one could score. This week the Bills scored 26 and if you take the missed kicks out of it the Bills score 30 and shredded us on 3rd down. Want to know who the Bills have scored more than 20 against this year? Miami (2 wins), the Giants (2 wins), the Bengals (0 wins) and the Redskins (2 wins)...and the Cowboys. Think about that for a second before you want to say they weren't bad today.

Fair enough. It was 26 and they did miss two kicks. Maybe just so much frustration with the entire team. The defense was not sharp but we knew that we had issues at tackle and in the secondary and particularly safety coming into the year. That has proved true. Maybe the entire coaching staff has to go.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel so bad for Cooper. Dak hung him out to dry on that one. Looked bad. Man should have held out. Hope he has not coat himself serious money.
Be honest with us. You are happy with losses as long as you can RIP on Dak.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Be honest with us. You are happy with losses as long as you can RIP on Dak.

Come now. Hate losses. I like Dak and want him to succeed. I just think those that have him in MVP conversations and thinking he is a top 5 QB are off. He can be very good when the line is humming, but he is not going to win you a game on his own like elite QBs do. The turnovers are becoming problematic. Too many multi-turnover games. His stats went up when we shifted from a run team to a passing team but the Cowboys got worse as a team. He is still learning. Let’s see what happens rest of way.

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doubt it happens but hopeful unless the old man losses it. Team laid an egg. Started fast and then went downhill. Mahr should no longer have a job with Dallas.
The blame starts at the top of the organization.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please get rid of our kicker and STs coach. Please :gaah:
Maher stinks. He should have been replaced during the offseason. That 35 yard miss not excusable. Just sick of watching that ahole miss kicks and giving away field position.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maher stinks. He should have been replaced during the offseason. That 35 yard miss not excusable. Just sick of watching that ahole miss kicks and giving away field position.
Pointing the blame at one player doesn't make sense. This is a team problem and we should be pointing fingers at ownership.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many commentators continue to pick Dallas every week. Why? This is not a good team at the moment.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come now. Hate losses. I like Dak and want him to succeed. I just think those that have him in MVP conversations and thinking he is a top 5 QB are off. He can be very good when the line is humming, but he is not going to win you a game on his own like elite QBs do. The turnovers are becoming problematic. Too many multi-turnover games. His stats went up when we shifted from a run team to a passing team but the Cowboys got worse as a team. He is still learning. Let’s see what happens rest of way.
You are bitching about Dak all the time. He's having a great year and right now he's playing like a top 5 QB, so yes he's in the MVP "Conversation" but I doubt one person thinks he's gonna win it as it's clearly gonna be Jackson or Wilson.
Dak is NOT why the team has 6 loses, plain and simple

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many commentators continue to pick Dallas every week. Why? This is not a good team at the moment.
The team is very talented and the commentators most likely think that talent is going to show up.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You are bitching about Dak all the time. He's having a great year and right now he's playing like a top 5 QB, so yes he's in the MVP "Conversation" but I doubt one person thinks he's gonna win it as it's clearly gonna be Jackson or Wilson.
Dak is NOT why the team has 6 loses, plain and simple

Top 5 fantasy QB With all the yards and passing touchdowns and some rushing touchdowns but he also is averaging a turnover a game and has a few multi turnovers games this year. He has not played his best in losses. Missing key throws or having bad turnovers. To say otherwise is delusional. Amazing how the most important person on the team is having such a great yet the team is 6-6 and has not beaten a single team with a winning record. This team has holes and problems and Dak has been better than most players on this team not named Cooper and Lawrence but like so many others he has truly disappointed.