• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills with a good proposal

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. The interviews will become clandestine and the coaches will be worrying about getting caught.......

I would much rather than be worried about getting "caught" as opposed to going into a Super Bowl knowing they won't be there regardless of what happens in the Super Bowl

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any coach heading to the AFC/NFC Championship and beyond may as well say wait until next year.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills are idiots. They will have a good chance to win a title next season because they are keeping their coaching staff in tact. This rule will only result in that coaching staff coming apart for sure after this season if they are successful. They better hope they cash in on a title and not just get close again.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Interviews would be banned...but owners and GMs could still have dinner with 'whoever they liked', or maybe have a round of golf. Failing that maybe a quick phone call. I'm sure Robert Kraft could share an Asian spa with someone.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. The interviews will become clandestine and the coaches will be worrying about getting caught.......
Says the fan of the team that has committed the most amount of clandestine operations in the last 20 years...

He should know though.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK why OC and DC and the rest of the staffs of playoff teams should be penalties for being part of a winning organization TBH.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Interviews would be banned...but owners and GMs could still have dinner with 'whoever they liked', or maybe have a round of golf. Failing that maybe a quick phone call. I'm sure Robert Kraft could share an Asian spa with someone.
Robert Kraft had a Head Coach who butt fucked him in 1997 and literally gave away the Suoper Bowl to the packers. Remember Bill Parcells? Sold out the team and took the jets HG job before the AFC Championship. Flew back on Johnson's private jet and not with the Patriots.

Kraft should have fired his ass before the Super Bowl.

You sound like a cry baby Patriots hater because your team has poerpetually sucked.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft had a Head Coach who butt fucked him in 1997 and literally gave away the Suoper Bowl to the packers. Remember Bill Parcells? Sold out the team and took the jets HG job before the AFC Championship. Flew back on Johnson's private jet and not with the Patriots.

You sound like a cry baby Patriots hater because your team has poerpetually sucked.
Not me bud. I was over the Super Bowl losses before the games even finished. I don't hate the Patriots. I don't hate any team, including the 49ers. The 2 teams I like the least are the Packers and Steelers because away from this site their fans tend to be the most obnoxious. I've followed the Rams since '82/'83. For most of that time they've sucked...but it hasn't changed my view of the World. A golf course and a nookie parlour seem like obvious places to tap up new recruits away from the glare of the press. Not my fault if the Patriots QB tapped up a WR on a golf course and the Patriots owner frequents...ehh...on 1 occasion visited a 'health spa' ;). I didn't complain at either incident. I just thought it was funny they got caught.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, if you truly want a guy you will be willing to wait. The Falcons did it with Dan Quinn, The Niners did it with Shannahan.

If you aren't willing to wait, then you don't want the guy bad enough imo.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A little early to be that angry bro.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me bud. I was over the Super Bowl losses before the games even finished. I don't hate the Patriots. I don't hate any team, including the 49ers. The 2 teams I like the least are the Packers and Steelers because away from this site their fans tend to be the most obnoxious. I've followed the Rams since '82/'83. For most of that time they've sucked...but it hasn't changed my view of the World. A golf course and a nookie parlour seem like obvious places to tap up new recruits away from the glare of the press. Not my fault if the Patriots QB tapped up a WR on a golf course and the Patriots owner frequents...ehh...on 1 occasion visited a 'health spa' ;). I didn't complain at either incident. I just thought it was funny they got caught.
82/83. Vince Ferragamo, a QB I thought was better than his numbers and record suggest.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what if you had fired coaches during the season. Would you still have to wait until after the Superbowl to interview people?

Those of course that are jobless, don't have to wait